11 Xinghe

Gu Yu sighed in his heart.

He is really annoyed with this kind of insect intercourse. What's the point of you dealing with me and I deal with you? But when Elvis said this, he still stopped, didn't turn around, but silently reminded him to say something quickly.

Elvis's voice also paused behind him: "Gu... Yu, can I still call you according to the previous name?"

Tell him to stop for this?

"It's up to you."

Gu Yu was extremely tired. He looked down at the flower branches that turned around in it, so as not to vent his tired and figurative resentment: "I'm leaving with nothing else."

Elvis also heard that his patience was out. Thinking of the past, his heart was a little dark, but soon called him again.

"Wait! I have a business with you."

Seeing that he kept walking, Elvis hurriedly threw out the theme of looking for him.

"Gu Yu, are you looking for a job? ...If you are interested, I can help you introduce a job."

Gu Yu's footsteps stopped again.

He lowered his eyelids, suppressed the tiredness of laziness, turned around a little and looked at him.

"What job?" He asked.

Seeing that he finally kept him, Elvis slowly smiled. He pointed to the piano box behind Gu Yu and smiled, "How about the work of the National Symphony Orchestra?"

Gu Yu learned from the usual appearance of Lu Chen and raised his eyebrows slightly.

Although Gu Yu is extremely lazy and usually too lazy to maintain the worm relationship, he still knows a little basic truth.

For example, you shouldn't talk to your ex anymore.

Gu Yu dated countless predecessors in college, and basically changed every other month. He should have become a famous scum of the Capital Conservatory of Music.

However, Gu Yu did not lie to himself or his feelings. The female insects who dated him did not know at all what Gu Yu was looking for with them. Even after being dumped, the group of predecessors were still determined to him, and no one thought he was a scumbag.

This is probably the highest level of scum.

Gu Yu's brain doesn't like to remember things, and he has no memory of many female insects that he once dated, but he is quite impressed by Elvis.

For no other reason, Elvis was the first female he had ever dated.

According to common sense, it can also be called first love, the first love that is tired of being treated by Gu Yu.

However, according to the legend of the Conservatory of Music, Elvis was the white moonlight he loved for half a year. This also leads to Gu Yu, no matter who he goes out with in the future, he will never forget his first love, so he often fails in less than a month.

Gu Yu had faintly heard of this rumor before, but he was too lazy to come out to clarify it.

He felt that the worm who spread the news and the worm who believed the news were quite stupid. In the four years of college, they were both on the same campus and in the same department. They looked up and looked down. Why didn't they get back together?

If you don't want to get along, you don't want to get along. There is no reason, let nature take its course.

That's how Gu Yu proposed to Elvis in those years.