111 The truth

The male insect grabbed the messy white hair, almost crazy, his eyes widened, and repeated "I'm Gu Xun" over and over again.

Gu Yu said impatiently, withdrew his gun, and his eyes signaled the military insects on both sides to take good care of him.

"Papa--"

Wensha. Moser sat in the wheelchair and clapped his hands inexplicably. His eyes looked down at Gu Yu and the insects coldly, and there was a smile on his lips:

"Lt. General Gu's operation of forging an investigation order, breaking through the federal defense line and leading troops to raid houses is really wonderful. However, the only omission is that you don't even want to recognize your own father?

The male insect suddenly looked at Moser, struggled desperately, and shouted, "Sir, sir! I'm Gu Xun, right? You said I was, I must be. This bug is lying to me, it must be lying to me!"

Wensha. Moser looked down at him indifferently, as if he was in a layer of fog, and as if with a little pity.

Gu Yu frowned and asked coldly, "What on earth did you do?"

Wensha. Moser looked at the young and handsome male with pity, and slowly turned his eyes to Gu Yu aside - he was so similar to him, but so he was so not like him.

He raised the corners of his lips and laughed. His old and withered skin was like a crack: "Look, look, look! How he is like Gu Xun, exactly the same, exactly the same!"

He opened his hands like a bird with open arms, smiling, and his suddenly raised tone and strange facial expressions startled all the guests and took two steps back.

"He is my most perfect work - when Gu Xun finally talked to me before he died, his expression was like that, indifferent and ruthless, even if he died, he refused to say that he loved me. Look, when he doesn't talk, is he exactly the same as Gu Xun?

"It's a pity." Moser laughed enough and flattened the corners of his lips. "When he speaks, he doesn't look like it."

"No, no!" The male insect knelt on the ground and hugged his head. He collapsed and looked at Moser with prayer, "I'm Gu Xun, I'm Gu Xun!"

Moser smiled gently: "You don't deserve it."

With a bang, without warning, the secretary behind Moser suddenly took out a gun, and the bullet pierced the male insect's forehead. The bionic insect, which was exactly the same as Gu Xun, still kept the look of wide-eyed, and then slowly turned to the floor and fell down.

The guests were shocked by the gunfire and dispersed back like birds and beasts.

Gu Yu took a look at the floor. There was no fresh blood. Only a pool of light blue liquid slowly flowed out, more and more, and it flowed out when it was still half an inch away from Gu Yu's feet.

With a muffled noise upstairs, the secretary was pressed on the floor by several military insects. In the struggle, he shot himself, and the blood was also light blue liquid.

Gu Yu took a look in disgust and then withdrew his eyes and stared on Moselle: "How much of this bionic insect have you made? Do you want to work for you? Or is it purely for your entertainment? Do members of the male insect country also have this kind of bionic insect?

Wensha. Moser smiled indifferently: "That's the lowest toy. There is no thought, no joy and anger. It will only perform emotions according to your orders. It's extremely boring."

He raised his old tree-like hand and looked slowly: "It's ridiculous. I thought my life was enough for me to bring him back to life - unfortunately, it was all fake. How can the fake become true, Lieutenant General Gu?