Chapter 4

Alessandro Moretti POV

     She's not what I expected , she's no longer the bubbly warm little girl anymore. She's much colder but radiates dominance. I just finished ordering room service and Noella is looking for a movie for us to watch. I'm brought out on my inner thoughts by the sound of my phone ringing.

              I look down at my phone to see it's Lorenzo calling me. Fuck I forgot to tell him I wouldn't be home for dinner. I pick up so he doesn't think I've been killed or kidnapped. " hello " I said answering the phone " hello, hello that's all I get when you're hours late for dinner and no one knows where you are I've  called you 8 times 8 Alessandro where the fuck are you " Lorenzo screams at me

          " I'm sorry Enzo something came up and I had to fly to LA my phone was on silent But anyway, I have a surprise for all of you when I get home " I say trying to get him to stop yelling at me " Sandro you can't just disappear like this " " I know but I can't talk long Im about to have dinner I'll see you tomorrow " I end the call before he can reply

         " So you didn't tell them about me " Noella says siting next to me on the couch " I didn't want to share you yet i wanted some one on one time I work a lot and I wanted to spend what little time this is with you not anyone else" she slightly smiles at me and I feel my heart clench god I missed her so much.

      There's a knock on the door I get up and answer it and grab the food from the guy before tipping him and closing the door. Noella and I dig into our dinner as we watch 21 jump street with Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill. Before we get to bed she's trying to get me to not to enforce my no cursing rule, she was unsuccessful.

Noella POV

        I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing blindly answering the phone I hear Javier Yelling at me for going MIA " Javi shush too early for yelling" I say trying to open my eyes but sunlight burning them instantly " where are you , why haven't you called I've spent all of last night trying to calm Diego down and stop him from ordering a manhunt" Javi says as I sit up against the headboard

       " Fuck sorry things didn't go as planned, apparently Maria lied about my father demanding an abortion ,she fucking kidnapped me from my father and six brothers when I was 4 years old. The social worker contacted my oldest brother and now I'm in a hotel room in LA before we fly out to New York."

       " holy shit " I hear Diego say realizing I'm on speaker phone "that's not all " I say waiting to drop the biggest bomb " what more could there possibly be " says Javi I laugh before saying " my oldest brother is Alessandro Moretti " I hear Diego gasp " Alessandro Moretti as in the Italian Mafia Don Alessandro Moretti " Javi says

       "Yes Javi that Moretti, listen pack what you need and get on the private jet to New York I never actually sold the house there I kinda forgot to whatever it comes in handy now so I don't want to hear your lecture Javi , when I know what school they'll send me to I'll let you know to enroll your selves ."

       "Alright we'll head out soon let me know when you want Stormie with you and I'll drop him off" Diego say's excitedly he's always liked New York when we went for business " ok I love you guys I'll see you soon bye" I decided to get up and shower and get dressed for the day this hotel has a great rain fall shower I'm obsessed.

        Stepping out the shower I contemplate covering my tattoos with make up. I ultimately decided to only cover my Mafia Tattoo and slip into my outfit.

    I step out of the bedroom into the living room seeing Alessandro siting at the table drinking coffee looking at his phone, upon hearing me approach he looks up squints and says " are those tattoos " I laugh saying " you're so observant " he ro...

I step out of the bedroom into the living room seeing Alessandro siting at the table drinking coffee looking at his phone, upon hearing me approach he looks up squints and says " are those tattoos " I laugh saying " you're so observant " he rolls his eyes before saying " who would tattoo a sixteen year old

      " I pour my self some coffee and sit across from him saying " my friend Rafa is tattoo artist so free tats " Rafa isn't my friend he's a 32 year old tattoo artist / capo in my mafia but I can't exactly say that so friend it is.

          "Tommaso your third oldest brother is a tattoo artist, he even owns his own shop but no more tattoos for you until 18 " Alessandro says " well Mas and I know how something to bond over " I say ignoring his comment about no more tattoos, he smiles at me and says " you use to call him that when you were younger

        " When I was in the Institute I used to have these dreams about these older boys playing with a little girl. The girl called one of the boys Mas I used to think these dreams were me just trying to escape the hell I was living in at the moment but now I think they were my memories.

         Alessandro and I silently eat breakfast not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. Alessandro says we'll head out to the airport soon I'm staring to get a little anxious wondering what my other brothers will think of me. I've have felt this insecure in years. I quickly shutdown any negative thoughts if those assholes don't like me well fuck them , I've got Javi and Diego they're all I need.

             And hour later Alessandro and I pull up to the private airfield to a black plane with Moretti written on the side. We exit the Rolls Royce and ascend the stairs of the plane and enter. This plane is sweet but so is mine but i act astonished by the luxury. We settle into our seats and into conversation as we take off I've quickly become comfortable with Alessandro's presence I don't trust him just yet but I feel safe with him maybe having brothers won't be so bad .

          Hours later we finally touch down in New York and start driving to The Moretti Estate Alessandro explains that the rest of my brothers are at school or work so I'll have time to settle in and unpack before we surprise the boys before din...

     Hours later we finally touch down in New York and start driving to The Moretti Estate Alessandro explains that the rest of my brothers are at school or work so I'll have time to settle in and unpack before we surprise the boys before dinner during the family meeting.

      We pull into a long driveway and I'm surprised by the size of the estate the security is top notch guards everywhere I pretend I don't see there guns as Alessandro scrambles to tell them in Italian to put them away I haven't told him I speak Italian but I think I'll keep that to my self.