Chapter 45

Alessandro Moretti POV

From the second my sister answered her phone we all knew something was wrong. Next thing I know my sister is having a massive panic attack . I can tell she can't hear us, my father lifts her up like when she was a baby and carries Her up to her room to try and help her stop the panic attack .

While he does that I grab her phone she dropped . I need to know what caused my strong sister to have such a massive panic attack. Noella is always so good at controlling her emotions that this truly shocked me.

"Noella .. Noella are you there can you hear me ?" Is the first thing I hear as I put the phone to my ear.
" who is this ?" " Alessandro? It's Dimitri where's Noella ?" " what ever you just said to her made her have a massive panic attack my father is with her upstairs trying to calm her down , what is going on Dimitri ?"

I hear Dimitri sigh before saying " Alessandro, its Luka he's been kidnapped." I pinch the bridge of my nose " who" " Marku " " I'll call Javier they have a team searching for him the three of us will work together to find him i promise you Dimitri "

After hanging up I inform my brothers what's going on and Lorenzo runs up to tell are father what's happened . I pick up my phone from the table and call Javier " hello" " Javier it's Alessandro , Luka's been kidnapped ." " fuck it's Marku isn't it , fuck he's gonna kill him ." I just sigh and we begin talking about what the next steps are.

Noella Moretti POV

After what feels like weeks but was really only and hour the feeling of being underwater washes away . I siting in oldies lap as he brushes my hair with his fingers . " he's going to kill him ." Is the first thing I've said " don't think like that Principessa we'll find him and kill Marku ." I shake my head " he's obsessed with he will kill Luka for touching me and it won't be first time either . he killed two other people I tried to date they only kissed me ."

" we will not let that happen not only is Luka's mafia but ours and yours and all of your friends even Jayde is downstairs with your brothers trying to find him , but you and I were gonna sit right here and your going to calm down then your going to shower and take a nap your body is exhausted from the panic attack . You are no good to the search in this condition . When you wake up you will join the search if you try to fight me on this I will have Lorenzo up here to sedate you so fast your head will spin . Do you understand me Principessa?"

He's right my body feels like it weights three tons . I just nod to exhausted to talk. After twenty more minutes of siting here I head into the shower and then to bed hoping they have answers when I wake up .

Ricardo Moretti POV

Mi Principessa has been asleep for four hours so far . The rest of us are up on the third floor in the giant meeting room several hackers digging for any information. The boys making call after call .

And hour ago Luka's tracker finally came back on , we were unsure of the reason they weren't working before but Dimitri and Javier sent some men to check out the location all the found was Luka's clothing jewelry and phone sitting in a pile in an empty house in the middle of a busy neighborhood.

We are no closer to finding him then we were four hours ago .Romeo has watched the street cams of his abduction hundreds of times trying to see if he missed anything

. Apparently Luka's driver dropped him off at this meeting at the restaurant this morning and then parked in a parking garage a block away only to be shot in the head with a silencer. Marku 's men then changed into his uniform and climbed inside the drivers seat and a second man climbing into the third row of the suv wearing all black .

And hour and half later Luka meeting ended and the car was waiting for him he entered the car never looking up from his phone probably writing a email . We assume the second man must have sedated Luka with an injection from behind and the car drove away . For a mile they head north then into a different parking garage .

Dimitri found the SUV in the garage abandoned on the cameras , we see twelve different identical SUVs pull out of the garage 11 minutes after Luka's entered the garage . Each of those SUVs went into different directions some headed out of New York some further into the city some into other parking garages where more SUVs left minutes later . It was a giant shell game . We truly don't know what vehicle he was in or where it went .

Marku is definitely creative in his abduction plans . I believe his whole failed abduction of Noella in Montreal was just a distraction from us seeing the bigger picture. Javi was going through Dimitri and Luka's employees to see if he recognized anyone that might have aided Marku in this abduction .

" FUCK " we all look up to see Javi looking at the list of employees " what is it " Dimitri demands.
" Caroline Schwartz " " yes that Luka's personal assistant the last one quit when her boyfriend moved to England and she joined him . I believe Caroline has been working with him for two months " " her name is not Caroline Schwartz , it's Amelie Allard she's this psycho girl obsessed with Marku and he just uses her for what ever he needs ."

Dimitri smash's his glass of whisky against the wall before screaming in Russian none of understand what he's saying but we can take a guess . He picks up his phone ordering some of his men to grab Caroline or Amelie whatever her name is and bring her here.