Chapter 76

Todays the day , I'll finally come face to face with the man who has haunted my nightmares. The man who did vile things to me when I was a child . Today that little girl I once was will finally get her justice . All of us have trained over and over , we've gone through the plan so many times we could do it in our sleep.

I have envisioned this day since Galanis bought me from Maria when I was six . I came to terms with the fact I'd never get to kill Galanis myself when my dad and the Mexican mafia killed him in the bombing and took down the Greeks . Only we had a traitor in our mix and Galanis had been in hiding all these years .

He had me stalked by an assassin named after our dead son , he's tried to play mind game after mind game with me theses past two months . But now it's time for Tobias Galanis's vile life to end , painfully . I will take down the Greek mafia once and for all with the help of my allies, friends and my family .

I'm glad Luka and I made up a few days ago , ever since then I've been able to get my head right for this mission , I know we still have a lot of work to do on our relationship and on our communication but that's what marriage is. Working hard on the relationship and never giving up on each other .

      We're all currently in the armory gearing up , I strap on my bullet proof vest and insert the ear piece in my ear

      We're all currently in the armory gearing up , I strap on my bullet proof vest and insert the ear piece in my ear . I grab my guns and knives then walk over to Luka, we won't be with each other on this mission . My mafia , the Albanians , the Australians and the French will be doing a HALO jump . We'll be jumping at a height of 30,000 feet. It's a discreet way to get on the island .

     All of our guns have silencers on them   Each of the other four mafias making the jump will be landing in four different quadrants of the island . My mafia we'll be landing at the mansion , I expect Galanis will be there. It's heavily guarded and has tunnels in the basement used to escape or move about the island .

     Once we land and clear enough space discreetly we'll signal for the other mafias to make entry on the boats . The mafia joining me at the mansion is the British mafia . Archie and Asia refused to leave me unattended near Galanis . Our objective is to take him alive to tourture him , but if not possible I'll kill him .

     " I love you, don't die " Luka smiles at me and says
" I love you , don't die Noella " . I know he's worried after what happened last time with Marku . I won't make the same mistake of going by myself . I walk towards my brothers and share a similar conversation with them .

      My mafia and I walk towards our plane and get seated and strapped in quickly

      My mafia and I walk towards our plane and get seated and strapped in quickly . Ten minutes later we're up in the air . " ok capos you know your directive, keep communication clear in comms and don't forget English only , all of the mafias have agreed to only use English on comms .

     Diego you'll be going with Azul and his men , Javi your with me and my crew . Archie and Asia will join us as soon as they can . Remember we want Galanis alive , but if it's you or him you take the shot . Be safe be smart be vigilant." A chorus of voices shout back at me " YES DONNA!" .

     " five minutes to jump! " I shout to my men , I calm my heart rate , take deep calming breaths . I will defeat Tobias Galanis . It's time , my men line up following their capos on the jump , Javi and I jump last , I've done these jumps hundreds of times , despite what's ahead of us , the view of the island from above is beautiful . The sun is almost completely set .

       My crew , Javi and I made entry into the mansion a few minutes ago , we cleared the guards in our way but one of the other capos and his men are clearing all exterior guards . Once they're finished I'll signal the British boats to make entry . 

    Javi and I make our way down a familiar hallway , my pictures on the wall . Pictures I was forced to sit for with Galanis during my time here . I focus on what's ahead of me as I slit another guards throat. I'm already covered in other men's blood , my capo outside gives me the all clear and I signal Archie to move ahead and make entry .

      Minutes later the whole island is aware we're here , luckily all the boats were able to make entry before they knew . The mansion is in chaos as we fight guard after guard. A bald headed man comes at me from the side , I remember him he used to watch as Galanis raped me , I take my gun and shoot him in the dick before slitting his throat as he falls to the floor .

     I see another creeping up behind Javi and I shoot him between the eyes , I get tackled to the ground and engage in hand to hand combat with someone twice my size. I'll admit he's good , I definitely got a few bruises on my face . I'm also get a few punches in on him before I ultimately reach for my knife on the floor next to me and stab him in the neck .

     " Noa , I saw him , he's heading for the basement " Archie yells and I run with him and his men as Asia , Javi and my Men  continue the fight with the guards . I catch sight of Galanis rushing into what looks like a panic room made of cement . Archie and I rush after him Gun In hand .

     I just make it into the room when I'm shot in my left arm , and the door behind my slams shut leaving Archie and my back up on the other side . I lift my gun to shoot Galanis but when I look up I hesitate ,  Galanis isn't the one holding the gun . Before I can control it I whisper out the name of the man holding the gun in shock .

              " Ivan" ?