Chapter 6

We're all seated all the dinning room table including Rocco who is glaring at me which I'm ignoring. We're eating Lasagna it's delicious apparently their chef only works dinner six nights a week, Lorenzo does the rest of the cooking I've quickly learned Enzo is the mom.

"So I wanted to tell you Sandro that my vehicles are being delivered tomorrow late afternoon " I said as I finished eating " that's no problem the guards will be notified to let the delivery happen". "Cool also can I bring my dog here" there's no way I'm gonna be away from Stormie longer than 5 days " oh I didn't know you had a dog that's fine just make sure you take after him do you need my help arranging it's transport " Sandro asks me I shake my head saying " two of my best friends happen to be moving here so they are bringing him "

Lorenzo smiles and says " that's great you'll have your best friends here to help you adjust to life in New York what are the girls names we'd love to meet them." I laught at the thought of my best friends being girls i don't really get along with females the only friends that I had that were girls were at the Institute " im sure you'll be seeing a lot of them were kinds inseparable , and they names are Javier and Diego" immediately shouts of disapproval are heard until I yell " SHUT UP " they immediately silence themselves i May have used my Mafia voice but whatever " Javi and Diego are family to me I've known them since I was 11 I see them as cousins, and you'll have to get used to me hanging out with guys because I don't get along with girls "

"Sorellina I'm sorry we overreacted were just protective and just got you back we don't want anything to happen to you " says Lorenzo I calm my self down and say " I get that and I can handle my self just fine I've been on my own for awhile Maria wasn't a mother to me I raised myself with the help of some people along the way it's gonna take me some time to get used to all of this "

       "I'm sorry that you had to go through all that on your own I just want you to know you'll never be alone now we have your back no matter what " Sandro says I'm holding back tears keeping my emotion less face on . It's nice to hear I only hope when the truth comes out eventually they'll still feel that way.

I'm sitting up in my room answering emails , after dinner Alessio took me on a tour of the whole house which was exhausting so I'm relaxing on my bad do some work when I hear a knock on my door I say " come in" and enters Romeo and Alessio hand full with snack and drinks " we were wondering if you wanted to watch a movie together or a show or nothing at all we're sorry for bothering you we'll just go " Romeo rambles

            " shut up and come inside of course I'll watch something with you guys." They come sit on the bed with me one on either side of me dispersing the snacks and scrolling through Hulu we decide on binge watching Dance Moms cause why wouldn't we want to watch a women belittle and verbal abuse little girls a little childhood nostalgia for me.

Eventually Lorenzo comes and joins us on my bed saying Dance Moms is one his favorite shows to binge. Between episodes we play twenty questions trying to get to know each other better. Romeo ask " what is the strangest thing a teacher has done in you're classroom" I laugh saying " I had a young teacher take over after my bio teacher went on maternity leave we all sat at lab tables and during her lessons she would stand barefoot on the table jumping front the one to the next talking about dna and molecules also one day she fell over and broke her arm " she didn't exactly fall so much as I pushed her in my defense she made Diego cry that bitch had it coming .

We spent hours laughing talking and watching the show until Sandro came in and said we had to go to sleep I looked at the clock and saw if was 1:50 am we say goodnight and I change into pjs which is just an oversized shirt and so little shorts

I climb into the comfiest bed I've every had and drift off to sleep hoping for a peaceful night sleep .

I wake up gasping for air after another nightmare. After I calm myself down and stop the oncoming panic attack I look at the clock seeing the time is 5:30 am I get up and decide to work out to get ride of my pent up feelings that's why god made punching bags to punch away your feelings

 After I calm myself down and stop the oncoming panic attack I look at the clock seeing the time is 5:30 am I get up and decide to work out to get ride of my pent up feelings that's why god made punching bags to punch away your feelings

I make it down into the empty gym put in my air pods and start working out. Twenty minutes into my work out Alessandro enters the gym surprised to see me I guess my siblings aren't morning people I take my air pod out and say good morning before resuming punching the bag .

I snap out of my headspace as the bag falls to the floor the contents of the bag spilling on to the gym floor breathing heavily I look over to Sandro to see him watching me with concern but also pride I apologize for breaking the bag and he tells me it's fine with Rocco living in the house they go though bags like cartons of milk I let Sandro know I'm gonna shower and get ready for the day and that I see him at breakfast