Chapter 62

Today is Alessandro and Selena's gender reveal party that I have been planning for weeks . I'm so excited for everyone to find out what the gender of the baby is . I'm currently the only person other than Selena's doctor who knows the gender.

I almost slipped up and told Luka the other night . I'm so excited to meet my godchild in a little more than a few months. I've been running around like a chicken with it head cut off all morning . The party is taking place here at the estate .

I've been organizing and directing everyone I hired to help decorate the party and all the vendors . I finally finished a half hour ago just in time for me to get dressed and ready for the party in Lu and I's bathroom . Lu got dressed an hour ago and is currently doing a virtual meeting in the living room of our apartment upstairs. I love him so much .

        After getting dressed I headed over towards Alessandro's bedroom to see if Selena is also finished getting dressed

After getting dressed I headed over towards Alessandro's bedroom to see if Selena is also finished getting dressed . When I do get there I instantly regret not knocking . Seeing my older brother with his tongue down the throat of the woman I've considered my sister for like a decade is a traumatizing sight .

Once they detached themselves from each other I directed them downstairs to see the party decor and take pictures with the photographer I hired to capture the day . Selena is wearing a beautiful light blue dress with pink and darker blue floral patterns. She even got Alessandro to wear a pink and blue outfit .

             The vision I had for the party came out better than I thought I'm so happy with it

The vision I had for the party came out better than I thought I'm so happy with it . Selena loved the design and hugged me while trying not to cry . Ales also hugged me and whispered thank you's . I'm so happy for both of them . After everything Selena's been through I'm so glad she found my brother to give her and Nova the love they deserve.

Novellas favorite part of the party setup was a toss up between the white bounce house and the cotton candy vendor . Alessandro had to put her on a limit of how many Cotten candy she could have after the tenth one . About a half hour later the photography session was complete. Oldie was happy to have a new family photo with all of us . Oldie is quite sentimental he loves photos and scrapbooks or anything reminiscent.

He kept saying he was gonna frame the new picture and hang it in the entryway of the estate . By the time we were done the guests started arriving and we greeted them all. Before Alessandro and Selena's small wedding a few months ago I hadn't seen her family in years .

At the wedding we didn't have much time to reconnect other than a few hellos and good to see you's. So I spent a good amount of time catching up with them . I didn't realize how much I missed Sel's younger brothers we used to be so close but everything changed after the massacre they left to New York but we had no clue at the time where they went.

Her family was never apart of the mafia but they owned a business the Garcia family protected for generations. My uncles and dad were very close with her dad , the hall grew up together and went to school together.

We eventually sat down to have the meal I catered. I went with a buffet style arrangement so everyone could have a choice at what they wanted . To honor both cultures of Selena and Alessandro I had a mix of Mexican and Italian dishes catered for the party .

I went and sat in between Luka and Lorenzo at the table my brothers were sitting at with their partners .
" you did a great job planning this party sorella." Enzo told me . " thanks it turned out better than I thought " " maybe when ever we find out about an adoption you'll throw us a party to celebrate. " Andreas said entering the conversation. "definitely I would love to,  I was probably a party planner in another life ".

A little after the meal finished I snuck off to make a call to the person helping me reveal the gender . After I confirmed he was ready to go I headed back out to the party and grabbed the photographer , videographer, Alessandro, Selena and Nova to get in place for the reveal .

Once everything was in place I grabbed the attention of the guests. " hello everyone I'm Noella the godmother to this bambini I'm so happy all of you could join us here today to learn the gender of Alessandro and Selena's new baby .

In just a few moments we will finally know the gender of this little baby and I will no longer have to keep this secret which has been surprisingly difficult. So if everyone could gather around and start the countdown ."

Just a few moments later the helicopter I hired to fly over the party comes into focus and I begin the countdown to the reveal. " ten ..nine .. eight .." when we got down to one the helicopter opened the side door and the passenger released a powder of the color resembling the gender of my new family member.

     Ahhh IT'S A BOY!!! Alessandro is gonna have a son

Ahhh IT'S A BOY!!! Alessandro is gonna have a son . Nova is getting a little brother and Selena is getting the boy she always dreamed of having . The Italian mafia heir is a little baby boy . Alessandro even shed a few tears while Selena was balling in happy tears .

Oldie was also bawling as Evie hugged him . All my brothers are very excited to have a nephew . He's going to be the cutest baby ever . Romeo and Alessio are already planning to teach him how to prank everyone and cause mischief.

Im pretty sure I even caught Tommaso's lips slightly turn upwards for a moment. This party turned out great I'm so happy for my brother and sister . I can't wait to meet my godson . Life has been so good lately. In just a few short months I'll be marrying the love of my life .

After the party ended Luka and I ended up in bed naked and tangled up with each other . As we were cuddling up getting ready to sleep after our naked activities , Lu said something that make my heart stop for half a second. " I think I have baby fever " .

" what ? Lu are you crazy " " probably I don't know just being there today I kept picturing it being us then you were holding Selena's brothers baby and I just crumbled. Look I know we're not gonna have kids for a few years but still I have a bit of baby fever and it nice to envision the future"

" as long as you understand we aren't having babies right now there's nothing wrong with a little baby fever . I have even had a case of the baby fever in Russia before the engagement when I saw you hold your newborn cousin "

Lu just laughs at me and pulls me closer and snuggles up to me . " I love you Noella " " I love you Luka ." A few moments later we both drift off to a comfortable sleep unaware of the storm headed our way .