Chapter 51

Four Months Later

It's been four months since I killed Marku and officially a year since I moved in with my brothers in a bout two months it will be a year since I found oldie I can't believe how fast this year went but Im so happy .

These four months have been amazing . Work has been steady no real crazy problems just the usual day to day things . I've gotten even closer to my brothers and oldie . And we'll things between Luka and I and great , I'm so in love with him .

Living with Luka in our apartment on the top floor of the estate has been wonderful . We wake up together have breakfast just the two of us and then head to work or what ever where doing that day . Five out of seven nights we have dinner with my brothers and oldie which is nice .

We also try to have a date night on one of the other nights or just have dinner up in the apartment. Luka and I have also even talked about getting engaged. We both agreed we didn't care how young we were . Due to our work you grow up very quick so I feel thirty .

We Agreed we were ready for the next step and that when we got married we would continue to live at the estate , we'll probably live here till we end up having kids which won't be anytime soon .

Two months ago Luka's dad Dmitri handed over the mafia to Lu and so far the transition had been going well , but we both agreed we didn't want kids till at least were both in our twenty's .

Enough about Luka and I alot has happened in the past four months for everybody . My brothers and our friends finally graduated high school . Alessandro and Selena got married it was a small wedding in the backyard and now he's building a house on the other side of the estate's property. So Selena and nova are living here at the estate and they gave Nova my old room .

Lorenzo and Andreas got engaged last month . Oldie went and bought the surrounding acreage of the estate and extend the parameter walls so there is room to build more houses . I think he has a serious problem with letting his kids fly the nest . Anyways Lorenzo and Andreas are building their house also .

At dinner the other night they told us they are going through the process of adoption which could take up to a year before they get a baby or child . We are all so excited for them even though I pretend to hate Andreas I really do love how happy he makes Lorenzo .

Tommaso has a girlfriend . Mas and Gisela Weber , Andreas little sister got together three months ago . Gisela has an apartment / art studio in the city right near her art school where she's a senior this year . She spends a couple nights here at the estate and Tommaso sends a few at her place . Even thought it might not look like it but Tommaso is so happy and In love with Gisela . He even bought her her own art gallery to sell her art . It's right next door to Tommaso's tattoo shop .

Rocco and Katya Petrova , Luka's sister and my best friend apparently were secretly dating for the last eight months so we all found out last month when oldie and I walked in on them having sex in the gym eww I'm still traumatized. Oldie had a hazmat company come in deep clean the gym and put a no sex in the gym rule into effect . He even bought a sign gosh he's so dramatic.

Romeo oh Romeo , lol stop that was so cringe . we'll Romeo and my assassin friend Jayde Stevens stared dating two moths ago which I still think is a weird combo but it works and their happier than ever . Jayde still travels to do jobs but always comes back to the estate they claim she isn't living here but all her stuff is here and she hasn't gone home to California since they met at my home in Mexico .

Alessio and Agnessa Marku officially got together a couple days after I got home from the med wing . Nessa is doing so much better now that her brother is dead . Alessio had been so supportive towards her and even got her to go to therapy . Nessa with my help got Alessio that Fennec Fox he wanted so bad and named it George my brothers and I make fun of the name constantly but Alessio loves it and him.