Chapter 39

We're sitting down having breakfast the next morning before I head to work , when the door opens and I hear the obnoxious voice of my "friend " also known as Lorenzo's boyfriend Andreas . Who invited him ? I already feel a migraine coming on . " hello bestie I've missed you " Andreas says hugging me " get off fuckface" he dramatically gasps grabbing his heart . " bestie how could you say such things to me Enzo do you see how she treats me " he goes over to Enzo and greats him causing my brothers to make gaging sounds while oldie laughs.

" Noey " I look to the entry of the dinning room to see Andreas didn't come alone he brought his baby sister Gisela " G you're here " I say before going over and hugging her I hear Andreas muttering under his breath about how nice I am to Gisela but not him .

" everyone this is Gisela Weber , G this is my family " after introducing her to everyone one by one I can see she's smitten by Tommaso surprisingly he also seems taken by her his eyes haven't left her since she entered the dinning room.

"So what are all your plans for today as you know I have work and if you want to leave the villa you will need to take a few of my guards with and wear a bracelet showing you are here with my mafia . " before they answer my first question oldie ask me his own " what are the reasons behind you wanting those measures?"

" In Mexico things work differently theirs a hierarchy our mafia is at the top below us are cartels below them are gangs below them are the government and at the bottom is the police . All of them answer to me and my laws . break them and I punish them as I see best. Mexico is dangerous but if you are associated with my mafia either with a tattoo or with the bracelet or necklace then you are protected. But incase someone decides to be dumb our guards will be there to protect you not that you can't protect yourselves but you're on vacation try and act like it . your safe here ."

They all nod at me and take in they information I just gave them . " so what are your plans ?" After a half hour of conversation about their plans Javi Diego and I leave for the main base . I decide to take my favorite car I have here in Mexico . A Matte black Tesla model X .

         We've  been at the base for a few hours

We've been at the base for a few hours . I've been in meeting after meeting I've watched a new set of recruits train and much more but now we're heading to the business I either own or protect to check in on them this is usually the job my capos give their soldiers but I need to know if they actually do the job .

After a few hours we've been to numerous businesses and are coming up on our last of the day I'll do more tomorrow before the party but for now we're headed into a business the Garcia family has been protecting since the beginning of the mafia the Lopez family has owned this bakery for generations Lupe Lopez is a 84 year old women who still runs the business her granddaughter Elena will take over when Lupe decides she done and ready for retirement.

Alejandro and I came to this bakery every Sunday morning Lupe has always been an important woman in my life and a grandmother figure to me as a sign of respect I call her abuela . As we enter the bakery before I see her I hear squeal in excitement and rush over to me hugging me tightly.

( their conversation is in Spanish i just don't want to have to write the translations :) )

" Mija I've missed you so much how is that family treating you cause if they aren't treating you well ill take my rolling pin to their heads no mafia men scare me I'll show ''em who's boss" I laugh and tell her they're treating me well . We discuss business and other things before I get up to leave . " you'll come tomorrow sí" I ask abuela "sí I'll make a cake " I shake my head to argue but she points to the rolling pin and I immediately close my mouth .

Javi Diego and I head to a business dinner and I check the cameras at the villa to see everyone having a good time by the pool . It's nice to see my brothers actually relax I'm glad the feel safe and comfortable in my home cause I know I do at the estate .