Chapter 14

The next morning my brothers a I are all sitting together at breakfast and Romeo is excitedly taking about getting a black cat and naming it Salem and all the adventures they would go on. I can see Rocco is loosing his patience toward his twin but trying his hardest to stay quiet. Tommaso is silently eating while sketching some new tattoo ideas. Alessio is barley awake after staying up most of the night playing video games online with kids in New Zealand and Sandro Enzo and I are talking about my plans of having Javi and Diego sleep over this weekend.

At the end of breakfast Alessandro announces that after I went to sleep last night the couples and he talked about taking a trip to the cabin we have in aspen for a vacay for fall break in a few weeks the rest get excited to hang out with our friends and do fun winter activities. Sandro says Javi and Diego can come with. It's been so long that the three of us have gone on vacation I'm so excited.

        I'm sitting in art with Luka talking and getting to know each other which is not helping stop the crush i have on him from developing

I'm sitting in art with Luka talking and getting to know each other which is not helping stop the crush i have on him from developing. He even smiled at me and Jesus it was a panty dripping smile. " so you always lived in La " Luka asks " yeah I hated it there to hot, I love his New York has four seasons". Luka clears his throat before saying " you don't have to lie to me " I whip my head to face him "I'm not" he interrupts me saying " it's ok i can tell you have a lot of secrets I'll wait till you're ready to tell and I'm here if you ever need someone to talk to" I smile and nod at him in understanding.

Katya Kenji Alessio and I skipped the last two periods sitting up on the roof smoking weed. I haven't gotten high in so long. Before moving to New York Javi Diego and I had just finished wrapping up some issues we were having with the mafia it left little to no time for drinking or smoking.

Kenji is telling us about the other night when a girl attempted to deep throat him and puked all over his dick. We're drying laught we probably sound like hyenas, when the roof door opens and I make eye contact with icy blue eyes my heart skips a beat my mouth is dry well that's probably the weed by you get the point. Luka comes over to us and sits down next to me with our back against the brick wall

" Hello принцесса" Luka says quietly to me
I smile softly at him " what are you guys laughing about " Luka asks the four of us Alessio doesn't miss beat before retelling him the story Kenji told us . We spent the whole next period sitting joking around tell embarrassing stories.

We're finally off the roof and in the cafeteria I just told my brothers that Javi Diego and I are going somewhere after school so I'll just take my own car after school . They're trying to find out where we're going and asking if they can come. I'm heading to my warehouse here in New York so they definitely can't come with us. I got a call while we were on the roof that one of my capos caught a rat I have to go and deal with him.

It's the end of school and I'm making my way toward my G wagon when I hear Rocco call my name "yea" I turn and look at him " make sure you not late for dinner " he says while walking away. I make it in my car and start driving Javi and Diego following in Javi's Audi

It's been hours that I've been torturing this rat. He's admitted to selling information to the Irish weeks ago that lead to the Irish's failed attempt to steal our shipments to payoff gambling debts "grab me what I need when dealing with traitors " I said in my mafia voice to a Javi as he order a soldier to grab what I asked for. I have the other soldiers put Juan the rat on a table and strap him down. I grab the cage holding the live rat my soldiers caught down here in the cells I also grab a metal bucket before placing the rat on top of Juan's stomach and put the bucket over the rat trapping it there.

          I grab a blow torch and approach Juan saying " I have a specific way of dealing with traitors I'm my mafia . you have betrayed me and now you will pay with your life. I bet you're wondering what's about to happen well I'm about to heat the bucket using a blow torch in order to cause the rat stress, prompting it to try to escape. The rat, with no alternative, will begin to scratch at you're stomach as it tries to burrow in order to escape and the only way out is down " Juan begins screaming begging me not to put I smirk and turn the blow torch on.

I Finished my work at the warehouse I still have an hour before dinner so I make one more stop. I pull up and get out of my car and walk inside to the sweet lady at the desk. I smile and ask if she has any black kittens here at the shelter. The woman I've come to learns name is Linda leads me to the back explaining they had a batch of kittens were dropped off two weeks ago. There they are six black kittens sitting in the little cat bed cuddled up expect for one black kitten bouncing of the wall with so much energy Linda tells me he also loves to cuddle after he gets his energy out . he's perfect , he's Romeo in cat form. Linda grabs all the paperwork as I play will the kitten.

           I head to Petco after filling out all the forms with Salem strapped in the carrier to my front seat with the seat belt

I head to Petco after filling out all the forms with Salem strapped in the carrier to my front seat with the seat belt. I walk into the store putting the carrier in the cart and beginning shopping for what ever Romeo will need for Salem.

I walk into the dinning room holding Salem in my arms all my brothers and staring at me and Rome squeals looking at the kitten. " you got a kitten , lucky" Romeo exclaims I laugh and say " no you got a kitten " Rome freezes before hugging the life out of me and grabbing the kitten repeatedly thanking me I tell him all the stuff I bought is in his room.