Chapter 80

It's the next afternoon now , last night Apollo slept in between Luka and I , Ivan and kat slept on the pullout couch beside our bed. Luka refuses to let his little brother leave his eye sight and Apollo is the same with Kat.

In just a few minutes Javi and Diego are heading up to our room , last night due to the Mexican mafia being the lead on this mission I was supposed to oversee the clean up and planning of what's next but I texted Javi and Diego asking them to handle it .

" mama , where are we gonna live after we go back to Mexico ?" Apollo asks me as he eats his lunch , " well, in Mexico we'll stay at the villa , the house has been in the Garcia family for many generations and after my dad passed away the villa became mine .

But , we all live in New York so we'll only be in Mexico for probably only a week, Alessandro's wife Selena is very pregnant so we need to all get back to New York as soon as possible." " and where in New York do we live ?" Apollo asks as I clean up his finished lunch " Currently Luka and I live on the top floor of the estate , which is oldies house . All of my brothers still live there too.

Alessandro and Selena's house that they were building on the grounds of the estate has been finished and ready for them to move in for like a month. Lorenzo and Andreas house finished I believe a week ago. Last night Luka and I talked about it and we decided when we get back will build our home so the three of us have our own space . "

" I'll have my own room in our new home ? "
" of course little prince , you'll have what ever you want ." Apollo climbs into my lap as we sit on the couch. Luka , Ivan and Katya are in Katya and Rocco's room catching up without any little ears around . Katarina is taking her nap on Luka and I's bed currently.

" mama did you know I beat your record for longest sniper shot " he's tells me that with such a proud look on his face and my heart just breaks . I never wanted my children to experience anything like what I did in my childhood. My only saving Grace was Ivan made sure to give him as good of a childhood as he could while being on that island .

" I'm very proud of you little prince , I want you to know that I will never force you into a position of power you don't want . If you do want , I'll name you the heir to the Mexican mafia but I don't want you're answer now . I want you to wait until you're twelve. That's how old I was when I decided this is what I wanted and began my training with dad .

If when you turn twelve and you decide you want nothing to do with the mafia I will be just as proud of you as I am right now . Apollo I want you to focus on being a kid right now , enjoy your childhood . I love you so much my little prince ." Apollo wraps his arms around my neck and we just sway back and forth .

A knock at the door disrupts my thoughts and the door opens in walks Javi Diego and Azul .
" aw who are these cute little babies " Diego says in a cringey baby voice . " I'm not a baby , I'm a little prince ." Apollo says with a glare that's looks almost identical to my own . Holy crap do we look so much alike .

" why does the little prince look like a mini you " Javi says with a blank expression on his face . " we'll long story short Ivan's alive that's his daughter Katerina and this is my son Apollo"
All three of their jaws drop , and Apollo just laughs at all three of them .

" what" javi whispers with a still shocked expression on his face , again I toss my phone to the trio and watch as they read what I went through on that island and the things Tobias Galanis did to me. I watch as tears fall down Diego's face and tears come to Javi's eyes but he refuses to let fall , the same being said for Azul .

" who else knows ?" Azul asks as he sits at the desk next to the couch . " Luka , Katya. , my brothers , Andreas , Jayde , Archie and Asia . And it will stay that way until we reach Mexico and oldie can meet him " they all nod and
Javi and Diego sit on the floor all around the room .

" did you know your mama broke my nose one time when I told her she should start wearing more dresses, I think she was thirteen at the time ." Apollo just laughs , it's been two hours and Javi Diego and Azul keep telling my son different stories from when I was younger . Which I'm not enjoying but Apollo is loving it and laughing so hard at everything they say .

Kat woke up awhile ago and has joined Apollo and I on the couch listening to the stories . Javi has even moved on to telling stories about my dad . He knows how much I want Apollo to know about my dad , it's just hard to talk about dad without crying and I'm all cried out right now .

Our conversation is interrupted by my phone ringing , I look down at it to see oldies calling .
I decided to answer but I make sure Apollo knows I'm not hiding him but that I prefer for oldie to learn about him in person . Apollo just smiled at me and zipped his lips shut .

" hello oldie " " hello mi principessa, I see that you finally turned do not disturb off on your phone. I tried calling and texting a bunch , I finally decided to reach out to Alessandro and he told me the mission went well with very few casualties on our side ."

Unfortunately we did loose five good men yesterday, two of them were from my mafia , one of the others was Italian , and the other two were from my allies mafias . It's a sad thing but it's the nature of this work , my men put their lives on the line to save people and take out the evil in this world .

My men are all ready on their way back to Mexico , my crew is transporting a sedated Galanis and will place him in the cells once they touch down in Mexico . I plan to torture him throughout this week and then kill him before we leave for New York . I want this all to be behind us when we return from Mexico .

" yes the mission was successful, but we have over hundred kids without homes right now , I was talking to some of the other dons here and we decided to divined them all equally between us all and ask our members if they want to adopt , for the older kids Byron decided to use this base that was once a boarding school and reopen it .

The kids will receive intense therapy and learn all the life skills they'll need to survive ."
" I think that's a great idea principessa .
Alessandro wouldn't tell me how you were , are you injured ?" . I sigh before telling him the truth " ive got some bruises and cuts , I also got shot in the arm but it's fine and not a big deal at all "

" god I wish my kids would stop downplaying bullet wounds . When are you coming back to the villa?" " we decided to leave tonight , it's a long flight and there's something I need to talk to you about in person." I hear him sigh nervously " what happened, are you ok , should I just come there , is the bullet wound worse then your saying ...."

" Jesus oldie calm down it's nothing bad , just a conversation to have in person and not over the phone . I'll see you soon , I love you oldie ."
" I love you mi principessa."