Chapter 65

My plane just took off with everyone on board . The people joining us are obviously my family and my brother's significant others . Mama Evie and her family are joining us also . Luka's family is with us too . The friends joining us is Archie Cambridge , Asia Northcott, Kenji Tanaka , Gabriel and Camille Laurent.

The members of my mafia living in Garciaville are safe there with the security measures I built . Our friend's parents are headed back to their home countries where they feel safest I told them what was happening. I'm about to tell my family what's happening.

" all right so there was an attack on the estate tonight what security measures it had didn't work so we're headed to Mexico to my villa . We'll be in lockdown but you'll be able to move around Mexico more comfortably as I control the boarders . "

Oldie interrupts before I can move on to my next point . " who attacked that you feel the need to take these measures ." " well if you let me finish you would know" that came out ruder than I intended, but I'm barely holding myself together right now.

" the Greek mafia " I hear Camille , Archie , Asia and my friend and hacker Arturo suck in a breath as I utter that sentence. Even though Arturo already knew this it didn't make it easier to hear . I can feel Luka's eyes on me he's the only one who knew what Camille saw the other day .

I know if I look at him I'll breakdown , I can't do that yet . " what do you mean the Greek mafia attacked Sorella they don't exist anymore " Alessandro says gently to me as if I'm having a psychotic break . Which I honestly feel like I am .  " Tobias Galanis is alive " the minute I say those words it becomes silent .

Oldie gets up and walks over to me and kneels down before me " are you sure " I look oldie dead in the eyes " I am , I saw him this morning . Arturo has traffic cam footage . The men tonight were Greek ..... and I'm pretty sure the new assassin is Greek "

" wait, what ? You never said anything about that " Javi says looking at me as he sits trying to calm Camille down . " when I saw the symbol on the bodies I thought it looked familiar but I couldn't place it . Know I think I may have subconsciously not wanted to figure it out .

The carving in the bodies is the greek symbol for Apollon . I truly only figured it out in the car on the way to the air field . Arturo can you try and find anything on an assassin named Apollon " " yes Donna " Arturo says solemnly. " so how long will we be in Mexico " Rocco asks .

Before I could answer him oldie interrupts " until it is safe to go back " " Roc you can even keep street fighting I have my own underground ring it's very popular you'll have great competition." After telling him that he seems excited to be in Mexico .

" let's just try to relax on the flight I'm sure it will be busy as soon as we land " i tell everyone before grabbing my lap top and sitting back in my seat trying to get work done. I need to grab the file on the Greek mafia my dad kept , last I saw it was in the safe in his bedroom with his other files .

Even though I lived in the Greek mafia technically, it's very different in the institute we know next to nothing about the actual mafia . We were only ever handed files on our targets that gave us a picture of the person their name and some locations they could be at .

We never knew what these people did for them to be killed . We were punished for asking questions . I really wouldn't be surprised if half the kills I made in the institute were innocent people or family members of mafia / gang members. The only way I survived was turning my emotions off during missions.

It took me a long time to stop doing that after I met my dad but he never gave up on me . I've been to a lot of therapy sessions to understand the people I killed's deaths weren't my fault . I hand no choice when it came to their death Galanis always had leverage over me . Often using my friends lives or eventually the twins lives .