Chapter 71

Luka Petrova POV

            It's currently the next morning, after a very awkward and silent breakfast we're all siting down in the living room getting ready to observe this hypnotherapy session. Last night when Noa uttered that command it shocked everyone but Javi , Diego , and I . I think sometimes her family forgets that Noa is the don to one of the most powerful mafias.

        I knew the moment we learned that Evie and Alejandro had "hidden" her memories, what she would do . Noella would do anything to take down Galanis , even if it meant emotionally hurting someone she considers a mother or herself , it's just who Noa is .

    Shortly after she made that command Evie left the room in tears with Ricardo, I could tell he was torn between the woman he's fallen in love with and his only daughter but I saw the slight nod Noa gave him . She has me for support and Evie needs Ricardo right now .

       The rest of us went off to our rooms for the remainder of the night . Noa didn't want to talk , she only asked me one question .  " do you think I'm a monster " the answer was so very simple it only took me half a second to answer " No". She spent the rest of the night cuddled up in my arms .

            " so how long with she be under hypnosis for" Alessandro asked Evie . " I only wanted to do ten minutes, she wanted 8 hours so we compromised at two hours ." Evie told our group the look on everyone's face was one of concern . None of us know what these memories will do to her we'll all be watching her closely after this is over for warning signs .

         All we know is the reason for Alejandro to ask Evie to "erase" the memories. To begin with . Noella tried to kill her self over and over again . I'm 99% sure if I was in Alejandro's position as her father I would have made the same choice . It literally saved her life , but I also understand you can't just erase trauma.

      " ok Noella lay back on this couch " Evie's tells Noa as she directs her towards the small beige couch that will leave her undisturbed and Evie sits down on the floor next to her head " now close your eyes , take slow breaths in through your nose out through you're mouth. Slow down your heart rate , be very calm . "

      I watch as the tension leaves Noella's body , I really hope this works and we're not about to cause her severe emotional pain for nothing. " now in your mind picture a steel door just like the safe in your dads room right here in the villa . Behind that door holds memories , memories that are filled with great pain and despair those memories were locked away a long time ago . The door has a keypad lock you must enter the code to unlock those memories , the code to unlock that door is ......5...3....7...5...8"

         We all knew the moment the door was unlocked Noella's body flinched violently and tensed up. Not once in those two hours did her body loosen up , she remained rigid the whole time. She didn't make a single sound or any movement. Around the one hour mark Ricardo was practically begging Evie to bring her back to consciousness .

      Lorenzo dragged him to the kitchen to stress bake together. I hate this with every fiber of my being but I have to respect the wishes of my future wife . I spent most of the two hours stuck distracting myself in my head fantasizing my future with Noella . Most of those fantasies involved her swollen with my child .

       Noa and I both know we're not ready for kids yet , he'll I'm not even twenty one yet . Noa and I plan to wait till she's twenty one to start trying , she told me she wanted to get blacked out with the girls on a yacht for her twenty first birthday . So I'm free to knock her up the day after ... maybe I'll wait til her hangover goes away .

       My thoughts were interrupted by the alarm going off on Evie's phone . Two hours had passed , it was finally time to end this and wake her up . The whole process took Evie twenty five minutes, the moment Noella was conscious she jumped up off the couch and ran out of the room . We all heard her footsteps going up the stairs .