Chapter 29

Waking up in Luka's arms will always be my favorite part of the day. " Morning принцесса sleep well ?(princess) " hugging Lu closer I hum " very well  симпатичный мальчик(pretty boy ) ." Luka and I cuddle for another hour before getting up and getting ready last night before we fell asleep Luka said he had a surprise for me. When we finally got up this morning Lu told be to pack and overnight bag and wear comfortable clothes.

        After getting ready we head downstairs to have breakfast with my family

        After getting ready we head downstairs to have breakfast with my family. Walking downstairs towards the dinning room the volume coming from inside I know my entire extended family is also inside. Luka and I walk in holding hands " did he spend the night ?" Nonno asks gritting his teeth i reply smiling " yep " when Nonno goes to start a rant Nonna slaps his arm and tells him to shut up. I can tell everyone else is afraid of her so they also don't approach the topic.

       Breakfast goes on smoothly Luka getting along great with my cousins and I getting closer with them as well . A few months ago if you told me I'd be sitting here with all of this family I would have thought you certifiable. For the longest time it's been just Javi Diego and I is against the world . It's been great having all these people there to support me I still struggle asking for help but knowing it's there makes all the difference.

       After breakfast Luka and I walk to his car and drive off to what ever destination he has planned. We spend most of the drive asking each other questions and telling each other funny memories. A few hours later we pull up to the a nice little cabin upstate " I thought we could have a nice night to our selves no business no brothers " Luka says with a light smirk . I smile at Luka " can't wait"

 I smile at Luka " can't wait"

          Earlier when we arrived I looked around the cabin and saw the kitchen was fully stocked we decided to make dinnner together later but for now we're heading on a small hike to a look out point

         Earlier when we arrived I looked around the cabin and saw the kitchen was fully stocked we decided to make dinnner together later but for now we're heading on a small hike to a look out point. I forgot to mention we also brought stormi who's living his best life right now .

        After about a thirty minute hike we've made it to the lookout the view is stunning out I can't keep my eyes of Luka

        After about a thirty minute hike we've made it to the lookout the view is stunning out I can't keep my eyes of Luka. The past few weeks we've been together Luka and I have fooled around a bit but we haven't had sex. I've always had a weird relationship with sex from my time in the institute. In the past I have attempted dating but the second any of them wanted  more of a physical aspect of a relationship I ended it every time . No part of me has ever wanted to attempt anything physical with anyone .

         Luka is the first person who made me feel desire to be touched and to want to touch. Luka is the first person to show me pleasure that what we do together is special and not a form of cruel punishment. Im ready to take that step with Luka . I love Luka , Luka loves me he would never hurt me he had proven that to me time and time again .

         We made it back to the cabin before dark . Luka went into the kitchen and started making dinner we decided on a chicken teriyaki stir fry After dinner we went out on to the deck and decide to make s'mores . Luka lit the fire pit while grabbed our supplies and some blankets.

        A little while ago Lu and I came up to bed to watch a movie but I'm ready for that next step with him I just feel awkward bringing it up. " Lu "He hums " I'm ready " he hums again " for bed ?"  I shake my head " no Lu I'm ready " he finally seems to get what I'm saying
" are you sure , Noa I didn't bring you here for that I just want alone time I don't want you to feel pressured or obligated at all "

         I shake my head at him as my head warms at his concern " no I'm really ready I love you Luka I know you'd never hurt me  I want this I really do Lu " he nods his head before getting off the bed and slowly taking his sweats off leaving him in just his briefs. Luka slowly crawls towards me kissing my neck , my chin , my cheek and finally my lips .

Lu starts to go down on me this man and his tongue we're made for this after a few seconds I'm so close " fuck lu I'm coming " he smirks and goes faster I come so fucking hard I feel like I'm gonna pass out while I'm come down from my high lu takes off his boxers and fuck he's huge " I'll go slow don't worry" lu kisses me again before lining his dick up to my entrance and slowly enters it hurts a little but after a few seconds all I feel is pleasure " I love you Noa , you're so fucking tight it feels like heaven you were made for me " Luka starts going faster " harder pretty boy " I moan out and he stars pounding me I'm so close to coming and he knows it Luka starts rubbing my clit and we come at the same time

       An hour later Luka and I are cuddled up naked  in awe of what just happened. I never imagined sex could feel so good I feel closer to Luka and more in love than ever Luka made me feel so special and safe I hope to spend the rest of my life in his arms .