Chapter 53

Lu and I woke up to watch the sunrise

Lu and I woke up to watch the sunrise . We sat on one of the decks of the boat on a couch having some coffee . " I really excited to come to Russia with you after this trip and see where you grew up " " I'm really excited to show you where I come from принцессаand to meet the rest of my friends and family ". Lu and I our heading straight to Russia after Malta for a week . He had a meeting there but wants to show me around Moscow and to meet some of his friends and family and just have one on one time .

Surprisingly I've never been to Russia I've traveled a ton for work and on vacations with dad but surprisingly never Russia . With how much Luka and at the time Ivan talked about Russia I'm so excited to finally get to experience what they were talking about . " my grandparents are eager to meet you ." " with how much you talk about them I all ready feel like I know them ."

Lu kisses me , as we're kissing I can hear a few people approaching. I instantly know it's the twins by the sound of gaging and cursing at Luka to get is grubby lips of their sister . Luka smirks into the kiss before gripping my hair with his left hand and my neck with his right and shoving his tongue down my throat as I try not to laugh at the sounds of my brothers trauma .

After Lu let me go everybody started heading up to the table for breakfast . When breakfast was finished Lu and I went down to change . We going off the boat today to go sight seeing and we have a very cool dinner experience tonight that Luka is really excited about he literally pestered Katya about adding it to the trip for months .

             We took the tender of the boat towards the marina where we rented out a tour bus to show us around

We took the tender of the boat towards the marina where we rented out a tour bus to show us around . after the tour we'll all go to lunch then us girls are going shopping and the boys are going golfing then we'll meet up and go on a helicopter tour then we'll head to dinner . I'm so excited for today's activities

 I'm so excited for today's activities