Chapter 86

I make it to the estate an hour later due to rush hour traffic. Instead of heading home to my future husband and our son , I head to Oldies home for dinner with my brothers and him . Once a month oldie tries to get all of us to have dinner just us , no spouses or kids .

Oldie knows I'm planning on telling my brothers about bullet tonight . He thought it was best to do it with just us and they could tell their partners if they chose to . I walk into the house and have the air squeezed out of me immediately by my very own twin .

" ...sio I can't breath " Alessio let's goes of me quickly " I'm sorry twinny , I just missed you so much . We need a twin day very soon! " I feel like a horrible twin , I've barely spent anytime with Alessio these past few months . Between everything with Galanis , my work , wedding planning , Luka in general and Apollo . I just am spread so thin right now .

" I'm sorry Sio , I know haven't been the greatest sister recently but I'll cancel whatever plans I have on Tuesday and we'll spend the whole day together doing whatever you want ". Alessio hugs me again excitedly , " don't sweat about it twinny , you've had so much going on, I'm so excited !."

" hello Bambina " Alessandro says as he kisses the top of my head . " hi Sandro , how's Selena . Did the doctor say anything about the baby ." He smiles at me as we walk towards the dinning room " both mama and baby are doing. Well , we have just a few weeks left . It's crazy how fast this pregnancy went ."

" you're an amazing father Sandro , both you're kids are blessed to have you " he nods with a smile on his face " well I did have a great role model in dad ." I nod and laugh " oldie is a pretty good dad , maybe an even greater grandpa ." " are my oldest and youngest gossiping about me " oldie says from Behind us .

" jeez old man we need to get some bells on you , you can't just be sneaking up on someone. Especially people who carry guns" oldie throws his head back and laughs and the three of us take our seats at the dinner table . I great the rest of my brothers before the staff bring in our meal .

An hour into dinner I clear my throat to gather everyone's attention " so I need to tell you all something, it's about what Galanis told me before he died ." " why tell us now and not then Noella " Lorenzo asks
" I needed to investigate his claims and make sure they were true before I brought it to you all ."

" dad do you know what this is ?"Romeo asks confused " I do , your sister asked me to confirm some of the information but I never knew about it ." Oldies says before letting me continue, " so basically Galanis's father wanted an alliance with the Americans aka Grandfather Allister so he invited them to come stay in Greece for a vacation .

Maria was three at the time , and I believe Galanis was twelve . He told me the minutes he laid his eyes on her he was obsessed he needed to make her his. Apparently Allister didn't like the way Galanis was looking at Maria and refused to sign an alliance.

Eventually Galanis moved to New York and started basically stalking her . I believe Maria was thirteen at the time he was twenty two . He then staged some way for them to bump into each other , he gained her trust and then groomed her .

He manipulated her and turned her against her family . They eventually started having sex . Maria then got pregnant by that time I believe she was fourteen. Allister found out about the pregnancy just not who the father was , and he basically shipped her off into hiding until she gave birth and he abandoned the baby at a fire station then sent her to some boarding school until she was old enough to marry .

Then the minute she turned eighteen he married her off to oldie , then less than a year later Alessandro was born ." They all look at me shocked except for Tommaso whose face remains blank . " so I have an older sibling" . Sandro asks and I nod " do you know who it is?" Rocco asks and I nod my head .

" he goes by the name Bullet , he's the VP of the Hellfire Souls MC out on Long Island. I gained an alliance with then earlier this year . I also became friends with the prez Venom and bullet . I went and spoke to him today , he had no clue about this but I told him he had a family with us if he wants it and the ball's in his court ."

The all nod in agreement " I'm just so shocked , do you guys think that's why Maria was the way she was ?." Alessio asks and I shake my head no " from the way her brother used to speak to my dad about her , childhood Maria wasn't a fucking Saint either . I have nothing nice to say about Maria anyway ." My brothers nod and we stop talking about Maria before I get angry .

I ended up leaving oldies two hours later , when I get home Luka is at the door waiting for me " I missed you Lu, how was your day " I kiss him and grab his hand as we walk upstairs to our bedroom quietly to not wake up Apollo . He's quite a light sleeper due to his time with Galanis on the island .

He's been doing well in therapy and only has had two nightmares since we returned home . I know we have a long road but I'll do anything to help him get passed the trauma he suffered and heal. It also makes me appreciate my dad so much more , I was a broken little thing when I met him and he glued me back together. I miss him so damn much .

" well it was great until it wasn't , I got some great time with Apollo and we bonded . Then I put him to bed after he fell asleep I leaned over him to kiss him goodnight on the top of his head gently , when I noticed a gun under his pillow ." I sigh two days ago one of Luka's men who guard our house said his gun went missing from his locker.

He honestly thought one of the other guards were fucking with him cause he's new . But Luka asked all of them and none of them would lie to there don , all of them said they had no idea where the gun went or who took it . I guess we know now , " I'll talk to him , where's the gun?" I ask Luka as I change out of my clothes into pjs .

"....um so ..I may have left it where it is " Luka says sheepishly and I sigh " I'm sorry it's just he's such light sleeper and it's under his pillow I didn't want to wake him." I nod and start walking towards Apollo room down the hall . Went I head inside apollo's laying there awake and staring at the door .

" hi my baby " he smiles at me tiredly " hi mama , I was waiting for you to get home"
" well I actually wanted to talk to you about something ." I tell him as I sit on the floor next to his bed near his head as he stays laying down. " what is it mama ?" I reach under his pillow pulling out the gun " oh" I chuckle " yeah oh".

" I'm sorry mama for stealing , but i needed the gun to sleep better at night ". I sigh and have a sense of déjà vu a very similar conversation between dad and I when I came to live with him ." I did the same thing when I escaped and met my dad , but he told me he didn't want me to have a gun all of the time . That it was his job to protect me not myself anymore . That I needed to be a kid now and an adult later .

As the parent now I agree with my dad , so no more guns . I'll get you a knife you can always carry with you and we'll add your finger prints to the gun safes through out the house in case of emergency but only in an emergency will you open the safe and I will know if open it for fun. " Apollo nods at and I crawl into his bed and hold him until he falls asleep .

I carefully climb out of the bed and head into Luka and I's room . Laying in bed with Luka I think about how much my life has changed . I'm so happy now , I can't wait to get marry and add Petrova to my already long ass last name . " I love you Noella , two months until you're my wife" Luka says sleepily and I smile as I tell him " I love you Luka , I can't wait ."

*************************************************

If you want to see what happens with the Moretti siblings and Bullet you'll have to wait to read it in his book !

Guys!! Only one chapter left until the epilogue!

I can't believe this book is coming to and end 🥺 but don't worry I have a surprise for you !

Apollo is getting his own book!!!!!!

The book will take place when he's twenty one and Katerina will be eighteen !!!!!!!

Please Vote comment and follow!!! I love you guys !!!