Chapter 21

I look at the man on the floor he looks familiar but I don't think I've ever met him. " um yeah I'm Noella Moretti and you are " the man smiles at me and says " Ricardo Moretti your father" I furrow my brows before grabbing my phone and text Javi to send me a picture of my biological father seconds later I get the picture I compare the man to the photo and surprisingly it's a match.

"I thought you were dead" he smiles at me and says " you're very blunt principessa you remind me of me " " I've heard that a time or two ." He laughs before asking why I'm here " I came to rescue Alessio " his face looses all humor and forms to concern " he's here is he ok how long has he been here all these cells are soundproof " I interrupts his rambling " Lessi is fine hes been her less than 12 hours he outside with a doctor he got beat up a little " before he could reply my men rush into the room " Donna the bombs are set" " Donna ? " my biological father asks " don't worry about it old man we have a long flight to catch up on " he playful glare at me " I'm not old " " sureee" I order my men to help Ricardo to the van.

As we get to the van Alessio smiles at me " I have a surprise for you " is it a baby tiger " I roll my eyes " no less it's not a baby tiger " Alessio eyes then land on Ricardo behind me and he bursts into tears hugging him. I feel like if said this before I don't do well with tears I feel so awkward. we begin to pull away as the doctor checks over oldie and Alessio rambles on about all he's missed in the last two years. I give the order to blow. Behind us the the building explodes shocking my brother and bio father

" You blew it up " oldie asks me " along with every business and warehouse they have after making sure no innocents hurt in the process " He smiles at me before asking about Seamus " he's in the van in front of us sedated along with his second and third in command." " good job principessa" good I have such bad daddy issues why did the comment just make my year.

We're on the plane headed to New York I text Sandro to let him know i have Alessio and we're both fine and no casualties on our side. I've spent the last couple hours telling oldie my past he was angry even shed a few tears at one point. We even hugged so yeah progress. " do you want to head to my warehouse to get treatment before heading home are do you prefer Enzo to take care of you " I ask oldie " let's go to yours so I can spend my time with my boys and them not fret over treating me " I nod my head and inform my medical team to be ready for my injured men and a VIP.

We're in my medical wing at my warehouse and Ricardo is getting treated. We have gotten closer in the last few hours I guess it helps we're so much alike he's also pretending to hate the nickname I gave him claiming he isn't old nor an oldie. Surprisingly his injuries aren't too bad. Mostly some fresh bruises and he's  malnourished. After a couple hours we can finally head home.

We pulled up to the estate and I hear everyone in the living room so I sneak oldie in and hid him in the closet. He wasn't so for the whole closet idea but I didn't ask for his opinion. Alessio and I walk through the door Romeo and Enzo run to Alessio and hug us and look us over for injury after I convince Enzo that Alessio is fine he lets our other brothers and friends greet us.

We been siting here for an hour , honestly I forgot about oldie in the closet . I grab my coat and throw it at Sandro and tell him to put it in the closet he scoffs at me but gets up anyway with the living room doors open we have a perfect view of the closet.

Sandro opens the closet and drops my coat on the ground getting my everyone else attention "hello son " oldie says with a big smile one his face and tears leaking like a faucet I look at my brother there faces filled with tears and looks of disbelief oldies best friends have similar looks of disbelief. My brothers run to hug him. "Sandro " yeah " he replies looking at me " that's how you do a surprise ". He rolls his eyes at me.

It's been a couple hours and oldie still hasn't stopped talking about how I forgot him in the closet after saying it would only be two minutes . Every one's been catching up with oldie even had Sandro call his family back in Italy he spoke to his brothers and parents lots of tears were shed and now the extended family are coming to New York

Oh the still don't know about me so yeah surprise you dead son who's not really dead and his daughter who's been missing for 12 years are here yayyyyyy. Let's just hope no one has a heart attack. Dimitri tells my oldie " we might become family after all , with Luka being Noa's boyfriend " oldies head snaps to my direction with a look of disbelief but before he could say anything my brothers beat him to it.

" boyfriend you've been on one date WHAT THE FUCK " I roll my eyes before saying " he asked me on the date I said yes " playing with necklace Lu gave me . " what date and when " oldie asks finally getting to speak after my brothers yelling "the night Alessio got kidnapped we were on our date which was great we went on helicopter tour of NYC we had a private dinner with a view of the city and he had Dan + Shay preforms privately for the two of us " oldie smiles at me looks at Luka and says "you get that idea from The Batchelor" we all laugh after my oldie threatens to chop Lu's balls off if he ever hurts me we all decided to end our night and get ready for tomorrows visit from the Morettis also the British French's and Japanese are returning to their homes now the threats are over . The Russians are staying awhile cause they decide to remodel there house.

I'm laying in my bed trying to fall asleep when my door opens softly before I see Lu's head look into my room he smiles at me and enters closing the door behind me. He climbs into bed with me and kisses me as we cuddle. I relax into he's body falling into a deep sleep. And for the first time I sleep without a single nightmare.