Chapter 72

I remained in the room with Luka the rest of the night , I wasn't ready to see everyone yet .
Oldie had texted me practically begging to see me , but ultimately respected my wishes when I said I wasn't ready to see anyone at the moment. Having those memories unlocked was painful.

            I always kinda knew deep down their were parts of my memory missing , especially when it came to Galanis and his treatment of me . I just assumed my memory loss came from the immense pain I endured or my mind protecting me from the trauma . I never thought my dad and mama Evie locked them away for me .

         I'm not even mad , hurt or even upset about that part . I know if I had been in their position I probably would have done the same . The part I'm upset about is that I tried to kill myself so many times . I used to pride myself on the fact I had never done or thought about it. On my worst days and my weakest moments I used to tell myself I have survived worse and I have never thought about ending it so I can get through anything.

        That wasn't true though, I had tried to kill myself . Not once , not even twice but seven times . The things Tobias Galanis did to me was vile . The ways he punished me .......were unspeakable. I made a list last night after Luka fell asleep , a list of men Galanis let hurt me or touch me . Not all of them where Greek some were friends or allies , but all of them will die at my hands .

       I also feel guilty , I feel guilty that I forgot my son . My little Apollo , he was the light in the darkest storm of my life and I forgot about him . Learning about what Galanis had done to me , trying to breed me to give him an heir . Things make more sense now. When the doctor told him he needed to wait to try again , that I needed to be older to carry a pregnancy to term.

       It makes sense now that the reason he didn't have his brother take me immediately from the Garcias when I showed up in Mexico was because I was still too young , eventually he got tired of waiting because two years later he planed for his brother to kidnap me and his kids and bring us to the island but Theodoros was killed in the massacre .

        Over the years there had even been a few kidnapping attempts made on me , when my dad was still alive he could never figure out who was sending them . They had no identifying marks or tattoos and if captured they would never speak. In the years since my dad passed there were three attempts but my men and I were able to stop them .

       Now I understand they were from Galanis's island and he was trying to take me back there . Galanis is desperate now , he's getting old if he wants to have an heir he can fully train / brainwash into being perfect . I refuse to let Galanis continue his bloodline I will end him and I will move on with my life . I'll marry Luka , maybe have a few kids of our own . I will not let Galanis take anymore of my life from me .

        Last night I never ended up falling asleep I went into my office closet and found poster boards I used to use to plan out missions. I spent most of the night drawing the island from memory and on a separate board writing any facts I could remember either about the island itself or the people who lived their . Every single person on that island is loyal to Galanis .

        This morning after Luka woke up I texted the group chat and asked everyone to meet in the living room after breakfast to discuss. I'll be showing them the drawings and other poster boards I made . It's time to mission plan , I'll also called in some of my most loyal allies who will fight alongside all of us . Most of them will arrive sometime this afternoon or night .