Chapter 47

I woke up in my bed with oldie siting on the couch watching me . Once seeing me awake he got up and crawled into my bed laying next to me .

I don't want to know what's in that box . If I don't know , it means it isn't happening. I can pretend Luka is in Russia on business and when he gets back we're gonna go on that date we were planning.I don't want to think about what body part of Luka's is in that box.

Why must I always suffer. Can't life just be good . Why do people around me always die . Am I cursed or something. I've seen more death at 18 than a grave digger. I'm mean some of which has been at my hands but also people I've loved .

Dmitri might still like me right now but give it some time and he'll hate me I got his two sons killed . Katya will never talk to me again . All be what marku being obsessed with me . Why me it doesn't make sense . He had Amelie at his beck and call why be obsessed with me . Why can't he just let me be happy .

"Principessa get out of your head " oldie says as he holds me I shake my head at him .not wanting to talk . " a body part wasn't found in the box " my head instantly whips towards oldie once he's sure I'm listening he begins telling me what they found in the box . " we found some of his hair a cloth with some of his blood on it and images of him tied up and beaten in a dark room with no windows . "

" so he's still alive?" I ask whispering to scared to speak any louder . " sí mi Principessa and we'll find him ." I hug him before getting up to shower and change afterwards he takes me back down to the kitchen and forces me to eat again.

      A few hours ago oldie and I found everybody in the dining room working on leads

A few hours ago oldie and I found everybody in the dining room working on leads . I've been on either my laptop or phone the whole time . Javi and Diego are doing some other stuff for our mafia that required attention .

As we sitting here my phone starts ringing i look down shocked to see who's calling me but ultimately decide to take the call in another room . After telling everyone I'll be in my room on the phone I head upstairs answering the call .

" Roan Marku I never thought I'd hear from you ever again" Roan is Zamir's cousin their fathers were brothers he's also his second in command but when Zamir's dad realized he couldn't leave Zamir the mafia to him due to Zamir being evil . He was going to name Roan as the heir but Zamir found out and killed his father before any change could be made .

Zamir's dad ran his mafia ver similar to my dad he ran it with respect. No harm to innocents no harm to women without just cause . No human trafficking . Under Zamir's leadership it is ran under fear . Everything his father stood against Zamir does opposite of he even hurts the members of his mafias or their families if they question an order he gives .

Roan is nothing like Zamir but to be able to survive he's had to play along with Zamir . Roan and I grew up together and we're always close despite him being five years older . But after when I thought I killed Zamir and he kept that he was alive from me I said something's I truly didn't mean I was just hurt and we haven't spoken since.

" you need to kill Zamir he's getting worse . I'll give you his location . your boyfriend is being held there ."
" what do you get out of this?" "my mafia" " so what I kill your leader and then you kill me to save face" " no the members of our mafia are loyal to the mafia but a select group are loyal to Zamir they are who are guarding his location you go in kill them all . He kidnapped your boyfriend it's an act of war , you retaliate I sign an alliance with you to ensure the end of the war . My men will be happy to be under my rule over his ."

" how sure are you of his location ? And how do I know this isn't a trap" " he will be calling you tomorrow morning to get you to exchange yourself for your boyfriend but it will be a trap he'll have his men take you to him and he'll kill you're boyfriend in-front of you then force you to marry him . This is why he waited till after your birthday .

" look he trusts me I've spent years waiting for this moment . My loyalty has always been to you . I know last year wasn't a good representation of that but I had my reasons one day I hope to be able to tell you them but right know is not that time . I'll send you the location and the blueprints . "

" ok I'll trust you send me everything you know ." I hang up the phone and text Javi to load up our soldiers here in New York onto the plane and that I'll meet them in 30 minutes at the airport. I quickly change again before sneaking out of the Estate. I don't want to tell anyone in case this is a setup I don't want anyone getting hurt but I know I can't go solo so I'm taking my soldiers, Javi and Diego with me .

 I don't want to tell anyone in case this is a setup I don't want anyone getting hurt but I know I can't go solo so I'm taking my soldiers, Javi and Diego with me

I'm discussing the plan with my capos and Javi and Diego . The location is in Utah . I never knew he had a property there it must be new . The blueprints Roan gave me are very detailed. We're landing in one hour . I just want this to be over and Marku to be dead .