Chapter 10

I got home and changed into comfy clothes before heading into the kitchen to make grilled cheese for lunch. While I'm in the middle of cooking Rocco get home from honestly I don't know or care he comes into the kitchen sees me and freezes I ask if we wants a grilled cheese he clears this throat before saying yeah. After completing the grilled cheese I hand him his where he's sitting at the counter we each sit their in awkward silence as we eat as I get up to leave after completing my sandwich he stops me and says " I'm not good with feelings and you being here is bringing old ones to the surface I'm trying to figure out how i feel it has nothing to do with you" I look at him and say " I'm not going anywhere I'll be here when your ready " I walk up stairs before he could reply.

      I've been doing work on my laptop I'm stressed out small gangs are working to get to under my skin I've been putting out fires all afternoon

I've been doing work on my laptop I'm stressed out small gangs are working to get to under my skin I've been putting out fires all afternoon. I finally finished after checking in with Javi he tells me the meeting over the phone with the Italians went well and we're able to accomplish an alliance we're assisting them in stealing a few of the Irish Mafias next shipments.

It's finally dinner time I'm nervous for how this will go but there's no going back I head downstairs just as I walk through foyer the doorbell rings alerting me the guys are here I go answer the door and greet them we walk into the dinning room and all six of my brothers are glaring at Javi and Diego this is ridiculous I choose to ignore it and introduce them." Alright these are my brothers Alessandro, Lorenzo Tommaso, Rocco, Romeo, and Alessio these are my best friends and cousins Javier and Diego " and they're still glaring alright this is gonna be a fun night note the sarcasm.

We're halfway through dinner and half the glares are gone i bet you can guess who is still glaring yeah you guessed it Alessandro, Rocco, and Tommaso. The other guys all seem to like Javi and Diego and are enjoying the stories of our childhood together there both telling. Minutes later my phone buzzes I look down at it and it's a text.

TAMMASO: you're friend Diego has been staring at me the entire dinner like I hung the moon and starts

NOELLA: Shit sorry I promise he's straight

TAMMASO: 😒

I open a text convo between me and Diego

NOELLA: STOP STARING AT MY BROTHER

DIEGO: How do you know I'm staring ?

NOELLA: He texted me ask what's your deal

DIEGO: Shit fuck sorry

I tune back into the conversation to hear Romeo ask what school the boys are going to
Javi answers saying " we'll be attending the same school as Noa only we'll be seniors ." Alessandro then asks the reason Javier at 19 will be a senior Javi looks at me and i slightly nod " Diego and I are biologically cousins our family past away tragically a few years ago school wasn't our top priority, I had four younger brothers and two baby sisters Diego had one younger brother and three younger sisters, Noa is our only remaining family "

My brothers are speechless at what Diego and Javier have been through and lost Alessandro gives his condolences and says he can't imagine as the older brother losing everyone. Javi says it's been the hardest thing he's ever been through but I've always been there for him to help trough the bad days Alessandro shocks me by saying to Javi and Diego that if there ever missing that family environment they are welcome here anytime.

    After dinner the twins, Alessio ,Javi , Diego and I head up to the game room Javi and Rocco are playing call of duty Alessio and Diego are playing Air Hockey and Romeo and I are playing chess. I never would have thought Romeo was a great chess player but surprisingly he's keeping up with me. This night has gone better than I could have imagined. I really am starting to think I'll be happy here.