Chapter 11

Diego and Javi went home late last night. I woke up at my usual time 5am after an intense workout I showered and got ready. Todays my first day at this new school with my brothers thank good Javi and Diego are gonna be there.

        I head down to the kitchen and say good morning to my brothers and gab a cup of coffee

I head down to the kitchen and say good morning to my brothers and gab a cup of coffee. As I sit at the counter with the rest of my brothers Enzo is cooking pancakes. " are you excited for your first day of school today sorellina" I deadpan " no" my brothers laugh while Enzo asks why " I hate people" I say while rolling my eyes. Enzo hands me my pancakes as he says " well at least Javier and Diego will be there" I nod and continue eating my breakfast.

Once we finished eating the twins Alessio and I make our way to Rocco's car and head to school. The drive consisted of Romeo and Alessio screaming Taylor Swift Lyrics. Don't get me wrong I'm a swiftie but Rome and Less sound like someone stepped on a cat. " you're sitting with us at lunch" " nah" I say looking out the window watching the trees pass by "you're sitting at lunch with us " Rocco says sternly I don't the energy to debate this.

We finally pull up to the largest high school I've ever seen and every single teenager is staring at Rocco's car . fuck theses idiots are popular so much for staying under the radar. We finally step out and make our way inside boys are staring with lust in their eyes and girls and glaring with looks of disgust. I keep my emotionless face on and make my way to the office to grab my schedule. 20 minutes later schedule in hand i say bye to my brothers and make my way to first period art.

I walk in to my art class after 10 minutes of trying to find it. I walk in and am immediately stopped by an art teach that looks like Ms. Frizzle from the magic school bus " Hiya Honey you must be the new student how bout you introduce your self to the class" " Noella Moretti " I hear gasps as I say my last name I chose to ignore everyone and move down the middle isle to the back table near the window each table holds two students. I sit down at the empty table as the fake Ms. Frizzle comes over with a sketch pad and hands it to me " alright honey we're just doing a free draw today so draw what ever you'd like".

I've always liked drawing Alejandro used to make me draw to help express my feelings after leaving the Institute. I shake off the memories and continue drawing. Fifteen minutes later I hear the class door open I don't lift my head at all and ignore it. I hear some one standing in front of me " you're in my seat " a husky voice says " well you're name wasn't on it so Fuck off " I say not once lifting my head. I hear him sit down next to me " you must be new, no one tells me to fuck off " I look up to tell this dickhead off and my breath catches as I stare at the hottest guy I've ever seen covered in tattoos shaggy black hair and icy blue eyes I can't stop staring into. His blue eyes are staring right back at me with the same fire and intensity " ты самая красивая женщина из всех принцесс (you're the most beautiful woman ive every seen princess)" I smirk and say back " ты не так уж плох, ты красавчик (you're not so bad you're self pretty boy) " he looks shocked as he says " you speak Russian " I nod saying " what's you're name симпатичный мальчик(pretty boy)" he smirks before saying " Luka Petrova" holy shit he's the Russian mafia heir " what's yours принцесса (princess)" Jesus's his voice is sexy
" Noa" I smile at him.

The art teacher Interrupts our conversation to look out our work " wow Noella that is breathtaking " I'm always so awkward with compliments "ugh thanks " I say while nodding my head just as she's about to say something else the bell rings and I grab my things and rush out the room. Jesus between awkward social interactions and meeting Luka I need a Fucking smoke. I find my up to the roof of the school and kick back and lit up a cig.