Chapter 83

I just finished packing our bags and my men are bringing them down to the car . Ivan and I talked a lot this week especially after Luka told Ivan he wanted him to be his second in command once he familiarized himself with the Russian mafia , we want the twins and Elena back in New York with us as a family .

So I had the men I hired to watch over Elena and the twins to pack up the house and set them up at the estate until Luka and I can build a house , and well Ivan builds his own next door to ours . Luka arranged the move with guys once they finished packing up there belongings .

As I walk downstairs I bump into oldie
" hi mi principessa , you ready to head back home " I nod as I hug him " I'm ready to get Apollo settled in and into therapy ." Oldie nods in agreement " you're an amazing mother Noella I'm so proud of you ." He hugs me again and I can't help thinking about the possibility of having another sibling just out there , I wonder if oldie knows .

I'm definitely not ready to bring that up just yet though , I definitely need to speak with my maternal grandfather first . I hop into the car with Luka and Apollo , behind us sits Ivan and Kat. The drive to the airport goes by fast , part of me will always call Mexico home but New York is too . After spending two months in Mexico I know I'm definitely needed in New York .

" mama come sit next to me!" Apollo calls out from were he's seated in the back of the plane next to a window . " have you ever been on a plane before Apollo " he nods " yeah but I was blindfolded and wearing ear muffs . I was going on a mission ." I nod before hugging him . I hate knowing he experienced some of the same things I did as a kid .

" can I have a puppy mama " I laugh and nod " yeah bud , what kid of puppy do you want " he strokes his little chin as he hums thinking and It takes everything in me not to laugh " a Newfoundland " I laugh at that like mother like son we both seem to like large dogs " yeah ok bud I'll see what I can do about that ."

" kat come sit with me " Apollo practically yells when we're finally in the air and the pilot tells us we can unbuckle and move around . " I'm coming Pollo" kat comes running down the aisle with laughter raining out behind her . " auntie can you help me up " .

I carefully lift her up on the seat to sit with Apollo , and the two cuddle up with a blanket as I set up finding Nemo for them to watch . " you excited babe , less than two months until our wedding ." I smile at Luka who's sitting across from me , " so excited, Ivan's gonna be your best man huh " he nods happy to have his brother stand beside him on that day .

I look over to Lorenzo and Andreas who are siting together holding both of their kids Rafael and Marisol , it was hard on the kids this morning leaving Mexico for the first time in their lives . I made sure that Rafael understood all he had to do was ask and my brother would bring him back to visit anytime he wanted .

Hearing a laugh to right I see novella siting on Alessandro's lap as she kisses Selena's baby bump . Sel's due the beginning of next month, it's why we all have rushed back to New York to make sure she could still fly back . I'm so happy for Alessandro he deserves to be happy with his little family .

When I look at the other end of the plane I see Tommaso and Gisela cuddled up talking quietly to each other . Tommaso came to me the other day and asked me for help planing his proposal to Gi , I'm glad Tommaso had found some light in his life to go with the darkness .

Rocco and katya , we'll I don't think those too are getting married anytime soon . They enjoy the life style there living too much to slow down and plan a wedding , but I definitely see them getting married one day . I think the same goes for Romeo and Alessio , I don't see those two proposing anytime soon but I'm so glad they are all happy and in love .

A few hours later we finally land in New York , Elena , the twins , Ivan , kat ,Apollo , Luka and I all climb into a van and start our drive to the estate . The kids are laughing up a storm in the back seat , just as we're entering the gates of the estate Luka skips a blindfold over my eyes .

" LUKA! What are you doing ?" " shush babe I have a surprise for you ." I sigh and relax into my seat as we pull up somewhere inside the gates of the estate . Luka pulls me out of the car and had the rest of them stand next to me . " ok take off the blindfold ." When I do my jaw drops in shock.

" Luka ! , this is the house we drew the night we got engaged" he nods and smiles
" yep , I had it built after we got back , oldie has been helping me keep it a secret . Ivan's house is already in the beginning process of being built " I walk over and hug him " I love you so much Luka , I can't wait to be you're wife" .

Luka then gives myself and everyone else the tour of our home , I'm so in love with it . Luka did an incredible job at overseeing the build and working with an interior designer to furnish the home . All of our belongings were even moved into the house for us already . My baby Apollo loves his room and was excited to know that his Kat will never be to far away from him .