Chapter 81

After a fifteen hour flight Apollo is very happy to be on solid ground . Everyone else loads up into separate vehicles expect for katya , rocco , Ivan , Katerina , Luka , Apollo and I . The seven of us load into my black suv , and my personal driver starts making his way towards the villa .

" mama can we stop so I can meet Abuelo" Luka looks at me to see if I'm ok with going to the cemetery, I want this moment with Apollo so badly . " yes we can , Luis take us to the cemetery first " " yes Donna " . Twenty minutes later we roll up to the private cemetery for our mafia .

Apollo and I are the only two that leave the car , well my guards stand at a respectable distance but watch my back so I can put my guard down for a few moments. " this is Abuelo's mausoleum " my dads mausoleum is filled with flowers and trinkets , my favorite part is the very large photo of my father hung on the wall of the mausoleum.

     It's one of my favorite photos of my dad , I took it for him when I went through my photography phase

It's one of my favorite photos of my dad , I took it for him when I went through my photography phase . " that's him , Abuelo ?"
" yes I actually took that photo of him, it's my favorite." " he looks very strict mama ." I sigh before telling Apollo " to the outside world he was vicious , to his friends and family he was a big strong teddy bear .

He helped me heal from my childhood , and gave me the chance to be a child for the first time in my life . I want to give you that Apollo , I know uncle Ivan did the best he could but the environment you were raised in forced his hand on many things . "

Apollo hugs me and sits in my lap as we sit infront of my dads picture . " hi dad , I have him in the cells . He won't hurt anyone ever again . Dad I have somebody here I want you to meet .
This is my son , your grandson Apollo ."

" hello Abuelo , I'm so glad I get to be here . I'm so happy to finally be in my mamas arms again . I also have a dad now , his name's Luka.
I have a very big family now , I can't wait to spend more time with everyone . I hope you'll be watching . I love you Abuelo ."

A few tears escape my eyes as I listen to my son speak to my dads picture . I know it sounds crazy but I can feel my dad right here with us . I know we have to leave , Ivan's dying to see his parents after so long and introduce them to Katerina .

Apollo and I walk back to the car hand in hand , I still can't believe I'm holding my son's hand . I know that when I return to New York life is going to change drastically, I can no longer spend nights locked up in my warehouse doing paperwork .

I'll also need to arrange personal guards for my son , I refuse to just leave him unguarded . I help my son back into the car but once I take my seat he climbs back into my lap . I see I'm not the only clingy one . I'm so scared of losing him again.

" Alright let's head to the villa " . I look over at Ivan who holding his daughter tightly to his chest with an expression filled with anxiety .
" the twins are going to freak out when they see you ." He smiles at me " I can't wait to see how grown up they are ."

" Elena told me she wants to start traveling so the twins will probably stay with us ." " do you think your father will let me stay with you guys at the estate , I'm not sure I can live away from all of you ." I nod " of course , hell he will probably even let you build a house next to ours on the grounds of the estate ."

" I'd love that , maybe with Katya and Rocco on the other side of me ." We all laugh , but I don't think any of us is really joking . Fifteen minutes later we pull up in front of the villa and everyone is outside waiting for us . Ivan looks out and sees his parents .

" do you guys mind if you stay here for a minute with Kat . I think I need to do this on my own ." We all nod and Ivan places Katarina in my lap next to Apollo . Ivan opens the car door and steps out . Inessa falls to the ground sobbing and Dmitri joins her, Ivan walks over to them and hugs both of them .

We can't hear what's being said but I think it's a mixture of I love you's and explanations of how he's alive . Ivan signals us in the suv and Luka climbs out holding his niece and walks over to his parents. Dmitri holds his granddaughter in his arms for the first time with tears streaming down his face , Inessa keeps laying kisses all over her face and Ivan's .

I look over to oldie and see him anxiously waiting for me to step out , once I do I turn around and pick up Apollo into my arms with his around my neck and his legs around my waist . I turn back around and walk right to oldie , everyone looking at me questionably .

" hi oldie "he smiles at me while brushing my hair out of my face . " hi mi principessa , who do you have here ." I take a deep breath and watch as mama Evie holds his hand in support. " this is my son , your grandson " my father takes a shaky, breath " how " I shake my head silently asking not to do this in front of Apollo and he nods .

" hi grandpa oldie , I'm Apollo " my father lets out a chocked laugh with a flood of tears poring down his face . He steps forward and wraps us in a tight hug. " hi Apollo im so happy to meet you Principe." " hi Abuelita mama told me all
About you ." Evie laughs before joining our hug.

" papa ?" " how? Papa!" I hear the twins scream as they lay their eyes on Ivan the minute they leave the front door of the villa with an even more shocked Elena standing behind them .
" my twins ! Oh my look how grown up you two are !"

    " mama look papa's alive!" Tali yells to me , I walk over with Apollo still hanging on my like a little monkey

" mama look papa's alive!" Tali yells to me , I walk over with Apollo still hanging on my like a little monkey . " I know my twins isn't it great ."
" yes mama , who's that " niki ask's pointing towards Apollo . "This is your little brother Apollo , little prince this is Natalia and Nikita ."

Apollo asks me to put him on the ground and he hugs his older siblings . Katerina joins the hug moments later , I know a more in depth conversation will need to be had with the twins , because honestly this has got to be confusing as hell .

An hour later my family and I sit on the back patio watching the kids run around playing with each other . Katrina , Tali and novella hit it off quickly , so did Nikita , Apollo and Rafael, despite their age differences. I'm ready to finally close the chapter of the Greek mafia for good.

The next few months have so much in store . Selena and Alessandro's son will be born soon , Camille and Javi are going to be planing their wedding , I think even a few proposals are in the works . The biggest thing, I get to marry the love of my life with my son there to watch .