Chapter 69

It's late the next morning , after returning to the villa yesterday we all shared what we learned with the rest of the group . Oldie and Luka had some strong reactions to learning what Galanis's original plans for me were.

         We all decided to go our own ways for the rest of the night to decompress and process this new information , then the next day my old team and I will spend the day reading the journals looking for the location of the island or anything that could help us.

         So after breakfast this morning my old team and I headed into the sun room here in the villa to read through the journals in peace

         So after breakfast this morning my old team and I headed into the sun room here in the villa to read through the journals in peace . Javi and Diego are handing my everyday mafia work . Just because Galanis has reappeared doesn't mean our other work and daily tasks stop .

      I have several different teams working on leads , either on Galanis himself or the assassin. My brothers went back to Theodoros house to do a deeper search , like pulling up floorboards or opening up walls . They told me they'll put everything back out of respect for my aunt and cousins.

       Luka is working with his father in the office I gave him to use while we're here in Mexico at the estate . Oldie is stress baking , which he doesn't know how to do . So I have my old nanny and now housekeeper Rosina watching over him to make sure he doesn't start a fire .

         The journal I'm currently reading is from when Theodoros was around ten years old . It's quite odd reading about what his day to day life was at that time . He was very..... lonely , his father never let him leave the house and when people were at the house Theodoros was locked away in his room in the hidden attic . The room had no windows but he describes it as comfortable.

      With a cozy bed , a book shelf filled with his favorites and glow in the dark star stickers on the ceiling, that his friend Boyan Kolev gifted him after learning he was afraid of the dark . The only person other than his brother , father and the staff of the house that knew he existed was Boyan .

       Just as I finish this journal my phone rings disturbing the silence we had in the room for the last few hours . I look down at my phone to see the right hand to one of my capos here in Mexico Edgar , calling me . I answer immediately, the only times a right hand calls a Don directly means something has happened to the capo.

      " si que pasó ( yes what happened)" " si Donna mi capo y su esposa tuvieron un accidente esta mañana estamos en el hospital local ( yes Donna my capo and his wife had an accident this moring we are at the local hospital )" . I quickly get up and start heading towards my car . " Estare ahi pronto(I'll be there soon)".  I hang up and text my security team to get ready to go .

          Within a few minutes I'm in a black suv and my driver is headed straight to the local hospital. This is not our hospital which is why it's important that I'm there . The capos name is Abriel Costa and his wife Leya. I've known Abriel and leya since I became a Garcia . The couple were best friends with my older cousins.