Chapter 41

It's been a few days since Alejandro's birthday , between work and doing different activities with the family this trip has been my best in a long time . I've truly enjoyed bringing my family and showing them where I grew up .

Two days ago was the anniversary of the massacre we spent that day as Javi, Diego and I always have these past few years . We went to the cemetery nova got to meet her papa and the rest of the family . Afterwards we went back to the villa and watched home videos of the Garcia family . Nova loved that part , she loved watching her papa .

When we finished that we sat down and had a traditional meal, one like abuela made every Sunday . The dinner was a lot of fun at one point Romeo had a freak out when he had a spicy dish he literally dumped a carton of milk into his mouth most of which ended up on the floor . After dinner we lit a bunch of Chinese lanterns and released them

 After dinner we lit a bunch of Chinese lanterns and released them

We've done so many activities these past few days . We went zip lining which at first Romeo refused to do we convinced him up until he was strapped in staring at the drop off he was whining  to get off until Rocco pushed him off the platform. Another activity we did was riding ATV's we even chartered a yacht for 24hours and went jet skiing snorkeling and tubing.

Today is our last day here in Mexico and I finished all my work yesterday. We leave after dinning tonight . Right now we're all horse back riding through the trail on the villa's property. " do we have to go back " Alessio wines from infront of me on his horse " yeah let's just stay here forever we can all just live off Noa like she's our sugar momma " Romeo says nodding
" don't call your sister that it's weird " Alessandro says from beside me

" I'm glad you've all had a great time here and have actually taken a break from work and destress I mean I don't think I've seen Alessandro so relaxed since I've known him , you're all welcome here anytime , we can make this trip a annual thing " I say smiling the all nod or hum in agreement. " we should probably head back lunch will be ready soon ." I say as we reach a point in the trail wide enough to turn around.

            After getting back we all showered got dressed and are now eating lunch

After getting back we all showered got dressed and are now eating lunch . Just as we finish I hear faint steps from upstairs I can tell no one else hears them . in the institute I was forced into learning how to hear the slightest sounds . Without alerting my family to anything wrong I pull my gun from my ankle and hold it under the table . I hear the steps seconds from entering the dinning room . I slowly stand up slowly not alerting  my family as they carryon whatever conversation they're having to notice the change in my behavior .

Just as oldie looks up at me to see me holding my gun towards the dining room door it bursts open and before I pull the trigger I see just who it is and put my gun away my brothers and oldie who pulled theirs when the door opened don't follow my lead . I walk over to the intruder and shake my head at them and hug them .

" what are you doing here " I ask and my old friend reply's " well I thought your rule still applied i didn't know you were here " after Alejandro died and we moved to Seattle I opened my home to my friends as a place to crash when shit hit the fan and they need to lay low . " everyone meet my old friend Jayde Stevens she's an 18 year old assassin , Jay meet my family ".

We moved into the living room an hour ago and since then my family have been getting to know Jayde. Jay seems to have taken a liking to Romeo . Which is an interesting pairing Jayde is a little grumpy loved being in control which is why she's an assassin for pay and not for any mafia . And well Romeo is a golden retriever.

" so what made you take the rule into effect " I ask Jay after seeing how she had been avoiding the topic the past hour . " well I um kinda did some thing " Jay replies not looking me in the eyes which means she did something that's gonna piss me off . " spit it out Jayde Amherst Stevens" I say in my don voice

" jeez not the government name " my family laughs at her grumbling " I i ugh tried to kill Marku and he got away . " Jayden bounces her knee up and down a tick she had when nervous I remain silent knowing she start babbling in a minute if I do . " look he tried to kill my best friend and is a certified creep who needs to be exterminated so I found his location due to some one who need a favor from me and we'll I took my shot well I tried to anyways just as I was about to take my shot using my sniper he pulled a waitress i front of him and shot a round in the air creating chaos."

All I do is nod " you'll come back to New York with us and you won't go after Marku alone again am I understood " she nods and I head upstairs to my room to process everything. I need to kill Marku this is getting out of hand .