Chapter 37

Nessa looks up at me and smiles " sissy " out of the corner of my eye, and I can see my brothers giving me strange looks Agnessa Marku also known as Nessa . Even though Nessa is older than me, it is always felt like I am an older sister. We grew up together I looked out for her she was always to innocent for this life she was a mafia princess who if her brother had his way would be a bargaining chip in an alliance.

Zamir was always cruel to her growing up i along with everyone even her father had no idea Zamir was abusing her I always felt guilty after I found out he let it slip one night when he was drunk ranting about how he "trained " his sister to be a good mafia wife after I thought I killed him Nessa was finally free I set her up in a new city with guards I have a idea why she'd here I just hope im wrong .

" why did you come here nessy " . She smiles sadly at me " he found me he killed your men I'm sorry I ran and came here I should've helped them I'm sorry so sorry " the one thing in life I hate most is when Nessa cry's it literally hurts my heart.

I go over and hug her telling her she did the right thing it's not her fault until she believes me . I look over to oldie and my brothers who look so confused
" I'm tired Noey so tired " ness tells me " alright let's get you to bed " I take Nessa up to a guest room which will be hers I really shouldn't have had her living alone she needs someone with her if oldie isn't ok with her here I send her to Javi and Diego's .

After cuddling Nessa to sleep I slip out from under her and out the room and see one of my personal guards outside the room " let me know if she wakes " he nods " Yes Donna " I go downstairs and see the family in the living room I sit down next to Tommaso we nod in a greeting to each other .

" ok so you have a sister ? " Alessandro asks confused " her name is Agnessa Marku " the all start yelling i yell at them to shut up " Nessa and I grew up together even though she's older than me I have always been the big sister I looked out for her she was always too innocent for this life if her brother had his way she would be a bargaining chip in an alliance at the time no one including myself knew Zamir was abusive to her after I thought I killed him I set her up in a new city with my men as guards she has no training and couldn't hurt a fly she's the complete opposite of her brother . "

"Apparently Marku found her and she was able to escape he killed my men who were protecting her I would like it if she could live here but I'll respect any decision you make " before my brothers could say anything oldie says " she is welcome here" I nod and my brothers keep thier opinions to themselves .

After a long day I finally in bed texting with Luka catching up on our days and planning a date for tomorrow. I have a trip to Mexico coming up every few months I go back to look into things make sure everything's running smoothly I also go to the cemetery. Alejandro's birthday will happen during my trip and the anniversary of the massacre . Alessio Rocco and Romeo are bugging me to come along they want to see "where I come from "

I think I'll let them maybe I'll make it a family trip out of it bring oldie and all the brothers . Maybe even Selena and nova of course Javi and Diego will be there. Of course I'll be working but there will be time for fun also .