Chapter 52

We're thirty minutes from landing so Luka and I decided to change . After we land where heading straight to Grand Harbor, where the yacht is docked after we get aboard we'll settle in unpack then have lunch on the upper deck . It's been so long since I've been on a yacht or any kind of boat.

             We landed a few minutes ago , a few cars were waiting for us to head to the marina

We landed a few minutes ago , a few cars were waiting for us to head to the marina . Malta is so beautiful and looks so historic I can't wait to explore with everyone and see all the sights . In my car is Luka , Alessandro , Selena , Tommaso and Gisela .

                " I can wait to see the yacht , do you remember that trip we all took for your dads birthday that one year

" I can wait to see the yacht , do you remember that trip we all took for your dads birthday that one year ." Selena says side hugging me . " yes we were in the med near Italy right ?" I say smiling at the memories of that trip the whole Garcia family went to the med and did a yacht trip gosh that boat was huge to fit all of us it was almost like a small cruise ship .
" yes we went to Capri , Sardina and Sicily ". Selena had be dating my cousin Jairo the father of her daughter nova , for two years at the point of the trip .

" how often did you all go on trips ?" Alessandro asks scooting closer to Sel " the whole Garcia family tried to do one big trip a year but dad and I which eventually became us , Javi and Diego , he would take us on trips at least four times a year usually around a birthday he was so big on birthdays and making sure to actually live life not just get through life ."

" Also on business trips he would take me with him , I was learning the business but he wanted me to have fun and good memories from those trips so we would always do an activity in whatever city or country we were in ." Ales nods " what about you guys you go on trips often ? " I ask curious about my brothers childhoods .

" Before you were born and after we would always go to Italy to see the family and for work , once a year we'd go to Disney world but with how busy dad was other trips were far and few between. And after you were taken we really didn't go on any pretty much only business trips or to Italy " . Alessandro reply's to my question.

      It's times like these that makes me hate my mother I try not to think of her often but learning how her choices didn't only affect me but oldie and my brothers make me want to kill her all over again . If I could go back I would make her death more painful but I was on a time crunch.