Chapter 85

It's been a few days since I learned that my half brother is the VP of the HellFire Souls Mc and my friend , Bullet. I've been going over all of the information my maternal grandfather gave me . I also assigned one of my inner circle with the task of doing a deep dive into him .

        As far as myself and the member of my inner circle can find , bullet has no idea who his biological parents are. He has not once looked for them at all. I decided to discuss this with oldie , I need to know if Maria told him about any of this . I doubt it , but I also don't want to blindside him with his kids half sibling .

      I head over to the main house , I have a meeting coincidently with the Souls Mc in a few hours

      I head over to the main house , I have a meeting coincidently with the Souls Mc in a few hours . I had scheduled this meeting before I had even killed Galanis , we're going to discus business . Oldie has offered to take care of Apollo while I was at work .

      " ok Pollo , I need to speak with grandpa oldie for a bit just us so can you go hang out in you're room." " yes mama " Apollo yells back at me as he rushes upstairs with his puppy following after him to what was once my room before I moved up to the apartment then my own home . Oldie turned it into a room for Apollo. It's filled with clothes for him , toys and just about anything Apollo likes .

      "Mi principessa" oldie greets me with a kiss on the check and a hug . " hi oldie , I actually need to speak to about something can we head up to your room ." He nods before leading me upstairs. We sit down in the small living room area in his bedroom and get comfortable on the cozy couch .

      " so um did Maria ever tell you about the kid she had when she was fourteen or fifteen " I blurt out and oldies jaw drops " ...what?"I sigh " so apparently......." I go on to tell him everything Galanis told me about him and Maria , then about the pregnancy and baby . I also tell him about what Maria's father told me .

       " wow .... No Maria never told me anything about any of that. This bullet you spoke about you know him well ? He's a good person ?." " I've known him for over six months , I like him he's good people . My only concern is if he'd try to take his rightful spot as the heir to the Greek mafia ."

    " discuss it with him , explain why it would be a bad idea . Also if he wants let him know he has a family with us ." I nod not at all surprised by the fact oldie would take in a child of his ex wife's . Oldies heart just has too much room in it and loves to fill it with new people . I've seen the way he's bonded with mama Evie's kids.

      " also while you're here I wanted to discuss something with you ." Oldie says and I nod to let him know I'm listening and he sighs " I want to ask Evie to marry me " I smile and shake my head at him " did you think I wouldn't approve , if you remember correctly I set you two up . I'm happy for you both" .

       Oldie and I spend a few more minutes discussing his plans before I go down and say bye to Apollo , then head into the back of my car as my personal driver takes me to Long Island for my meeting with the souls .

        It's been two hours since I arrived at the MC's compound .  Venom the president and I conducted our meeting and then started to catch up on more of a personal note . We lost track of time because before I knew it most of the council members were in the room now and sitting around the table getting ready for church .

     " bullet , you grew up in foster care right ?" I ask trying to see what I can learn before divulging what I know . " yeah , the foster care system sucks . Those kids deserve better ." I nod in agreement " what about your biological parents, you ever look for 'em" . He shakes his head before saying " I was abandoned at a fire house hours after I was born .

          if I didn't matter to them , then they don't matter to me, but lavender my old lady has got me thinking that maybe it was safer for me to be abandoned then stay with them and that maybe just maybe I should hear them out before hating them ."

      " so you would want to know about your biological parents?" He thinks for a minute before nodding " so if I told you I knew who your biological parents were you'd want me to tell you ." He squints at me in a form of a question " what ? so you're saying you know who his biological parents are ?" Voodoo , another member of the council asks and I nod .

      " then yeah I'd like to know " bullet says after a moment and I end up blurting out
" they're dead" Jesus I'm the worst about delivering sensitive information sometimes. " wait there both dead ? How?." Bullet ask calmly and I decide to be brutally honest " I killed both of them ."

       The room went silent after that you could hear a pin drop it was so quiet . " obviously you don't kill innocents so my bio parents were evil ?." I nod my head " Yep " .I say before continuing " Maria your biological mother was the princess to the American mafia her nephew is the current don.

     Maria was a vile human being and the world is better off with her dead . " " how did you kill her " Mouse ,another  member of the council asks " stabbed her six times then slit her throat."Bullet nods before asking " why six times " I sigh before telling him " because she sold me when I was six years old to your biological father ."

       " wait your not saying his biological father is....." venom starts but bullet finishes "Tobias Galanis " . I nod " yep , Maria was groomed by Galanis when she was fourteen he got her pregnant with you and her father sent her away in hiding then I think he may have been the one to abandoned you at the firehouse .

       He then kept her in hiding until she was old enough to be married off , the minute she turned eighteen she was married off to the son of the Sicilian mafia Ricardo Moretti who went on to become the Don of the Italian mafia." The all Listen intently to what I have to say .

   " wait ! Are you saying that you and bullet are half siblings , cause your father is Ricardo Moretti ." Trigger another member of the council asks and I nod " yeah we're half siblings Maria was my egg donor ." " so I have seven half brothers and a sister " bullet says calmly and I mumble " eight half brothers " before I can stop myself . I had no plans to discuss my son with anyone outside of family but then again bullet is family and the rest of these men are his family .

    " what do you mean eight ? You have seven brothers ?" Bullet asks confused " I do but you have eight brothers , Galanis had a biological son ." He nods expecting me to continue but I hesitate " what I'm about to say does not get told to any one else , you can tell your old lady but no one else bullet . Do the rest of you understand?"

       The men at the table all agree to keep what ever I'm about to tell them a secret ." My son Apollo is your half brother ." After they get over their shock they begin asking questions so I spend the next half hour explaining how my son came to be and everything else .

       " my father is the only one else that knows beside my fiancé , but he wanted me to let you know that what ever you decide you have a family with the Morettis".  Bullet nods shocked that my father would want anything to do with him . 

      " I'll be telling my brothers tonight , I do hope you want to be apart of our family. I know you have your family here , the Morettis are very accepting people so the choice is yours . If today the answer is no but in ten years the answer is yes it does not matter, the door will always be open . You have my number ."

       I tell bullet as I get up and leave , from what I discussed with bullet I know he has no interest in the Greek mafia . His home is with the souls . I head back to my car and start the journey home trying to figure out exactly what I'll say to my brothers .

*****************************************

Only two more chapters left then the epilogue!!!