Chapter 46

I wake up from my deep sleep feeling a little better than last night I look to the alarm clock and see it's 10am I slept for 12 hours. I get up and shower again before getting dressed.

        I head upstairs to the third floor assuming that  everyone is up there

I head upstairs to the third floor assuming that  everyone is up there. I walk into the meeting room and about half of them are in here mostly the hackers of our group , a few others and oldie .

Oldie looks up and sees me . He walks over to me and hugs me " did you eat " I ignore is question and ask my own. " and updates?" He grabs my hand and drags me downstairs into the kitchen the whole way I try to tell him I'm not hungry that I'm fine and that I just need him to answer my question .

I finally finished the huge breakfast oldie forced me to eat he sat there the whole time and anytime I tried to stop eating he picked off my fork and feed me himself as I glared at him . He at one point tried to do the stupid baby airplane food thing but stoped once he saw I was seconds from stabbing him .

Finally he tells me everything they have learned how the kidnapping happened, finding his clothes and tracker in an abandoned house to some leads that turned out fake . So basically the whole night was a wild goose chase that lead to nothing .

The one thing they did have was Amelie Allard she was currently in the basement being tortured for answers by a female soldier of Dimitri as they all stood and watched and asked questions . She has remained silent the whole time .

I make my way to the basement knowing the only person who can break Amelie is me . I first met Amelie a month after meeting Marku. Their mothers had been friends forcing the two into a friendship . Amelie was in love with Marku from a young age to the point of obsession.

Where as Marku only kept her around cause she was easy to manipulate. Let's just say she wasn't my biggest fan . With Marku being obsessed with me she instantly hated me and well the only emotion I felt towards her until today was pity . Now all I feel is Rage.

When I make it into the cell where they're torturing her I can see she looks horrible half of her face is swollen ,cuts everywhere ,dislocated shoulder and much much more . She looks up and instantly make eye contact with me .

" you stupid bitch let me go Zamir is waiting for me you were always so jealous of me . So what you have you stupid brothers kidnap me ." I walk over to the cabinet of tools to torture her with . I grab hair clippers and walk over to her long red hair . I grab a fist full and pull her head back roughly as she screams for me to let go.

I drag the clippers through her hair and watch as the pieces fall to the ground as she cries and cries begging me to stop . Pathetic. Once she's bald I grab my phone and take pictures and show them to her she cries even more . Amelie was always a superficial bitch.
Her looks mean more to her than any physical pain she can experience.

I grab my knife and start making several long jagged cuts on her face once I'm finished I dump a bucket of water on her washing away the blood and take more pictures once again showing her she begins wailing.

" where is he " still wailing she ignore my question I grab a blow torch and begin running it up and down her right arm . Her screams fill the cell we're all standing in Dmitri his family Javi Diego my brothers our friends and oldie all stand quietly watching me.

" where is Marku " silence " what is his plan " silence " where is his base " silence "what was your mission " silence question after question is met with silence.

I grab the blow torch and burn her left arm , both legs , her chest , her abdomen and finally her back . 90 % of her body covered in sever burns . I grab my phone once again taking pictures and showing her .

I go into the video files on my phone and turn on the video I was looking for knowing this video will completely break Amelie . I've had this video for years part of me knew I was need it one day and that day had come. I press play pointing the screen at her face .

Amelie hasn't stop wailing since the video ended the first time but I kept it on loop play again and again . The video show Zamir Marku talking abouthow he truly feels about Amelie that all she is , is a toy to be manipulated and played with that she's so annoying he wished he slit her throat years ago .

" until today the only emotion I have ever felt towards you was pity . Your life was a miserable experience. You loved a monster who fell in love with a child . That child never loved him, and still doesn't but that child is going to be the one to slit his throat . Maybe you'll get another chance in another life or this is just it for you miserable existence. "

I slit her throat as she cries. I watch as the life leaves her eyes . " what the fuck was that she was are only lead to Luka " Dimitri yells at me in a fury .

" the minute she made eye contract with me when I entered the room I knew she didn't know anything. This was part of Marku's plan . She was used up and had no use for him anymore you wouldn't have found her if she was of any use to him or knew anything . " I walk away upstairs to shower again . Once I get in I sit on the ground as the water hits my back and I just cry.

I miss Luka and I can't stop replaying yesterday morning with him over and over . After my shower I change again into a similar outfit once again in all black . When I make it downstairs there all in the living room .

some are on their phones making calls others on their lap tops trying to find anything I sit down next to Javi as he whispers updates on our men in the search for Luka . A few minutes later a guard walks in holding an all to familiar wrapped gift box .

My stomach falls to the ground and the feeling of be underwater returns only this time after a few moments is met with complete darkness as I feel my body fall to the ground.

Amelie Allard

Amelie Allard