Chapter 59

Luka and I just got out of our joint shower and are getting ready for the day before we head downstairs to have breakfast with everyone . I'm having a day with oldie to make up for the dinner I never intended on going to .

Oldie and Evie both refused to tell me how the dinner went but I think they hit off and just don't want to admit I was right . Which I most definitely was . Lu and I hold hands as we take the elevator downstairs .

          Breakfast is going well everyone's catching up on what we missed since we all ate together a few days ago

Breakfast is going well everyone's catching up on what we missed since we all ate together a few days ago. We've all been so busy these past few days . Luka took me out to dinner last night and obviously oldie was on a date .

My brothers don't know that thought. I decided not to tell them anything about the date unless oldie says so. Just as I was about to say something during the conversation, my phone rings and I grab it see who calling.

When I look at the screen, I see it's my dad's friend, the Australian mafia don Callum Hamilton . He's always been Uncle Callum to me. The Australian mafia is enemies with many mafias. Including the American, Italian and Russian mafia.

Callum's father was a horrible man who constantly stabbed allies in the back. He was a power Hungry sociopath, who lacked any type of remorse for his actions, or the people he affected.

He didn't care about hurting innocents at all. He also ran secret sex trafficking rings. Callums grandfather would never have given his mafia to his son if he known who he'd turned into. Callums grandfather was well known as being a fair and rightful don. Callum has spent years trying to restore the mafia to what it looked like under his grandfather's reign.

picking up my phone, I answer it " hello " I don't want anyone in the room knowing who I'm speaking to . Callum has never done anything to the American Italian or Russian mafia . Their enemy's simply due to the actions of his father .

" Noa please I need your help " Callums begs as I hear the desperation and heartbreak in his voice I'm immediately alarmed I've never heard uncle Callum like this. " what happened " "it's Saskia someone kidnapped her " .

Callum is the father to seven boys and one very adorable and loved little girl. Just Like the Moretti family , the Hamilton family hasn't had a female born into it in many generations. So when Callums wife fell pregnant years after they stoped having kids only to learn it was a girl they were all shocked and elated.

" how ? , what can I do " " she was at the mall with bodyguards and her friends next thing they knew a fire alarm went off and it was chaos they lost sight of her and called me immediately . The guy intentionally pulled the fire alarm as a distraction to grab her.

We were able to learn he's been stalking her for months after seeing her at the park we think he's obsessed with her . He's a member of the Australian branch of a motorcycle club. The mother chapter of the club is somewhere in the US we believe it's in the tri-state area. We went to the club here and after some persuasion they told us he took off to the mother Chapter in a rush . If you can get a location you can be there faster than we can. "