Chapter 66

Alejandro Garcia POV

8 years ago

         We touched down in California a few hours ago and have been hiding out till dark

We touched down in California a few hours ago and have been hiding out till dark . My mafia and I are taking down the Greek mafia tonight. I am going to end the life of Tobias Galanis for the vile things he has done to mi Mjia .

Mi mija is back home in Mexico with my madre and Padre . I can't believe it's been a little over a month since I've became a father . It's the greatest thing I have ever done . With the help of mi mija and hard work , my mafia and I have located every location of the institute, Greek mafia bases, business and homes of Galanis .

My men also found his current location, he's in a house surrounded by woods right outside big bear California. On the property a few acres away is a large location of the institute. The team with me in big bear includes my best friend Juan Delgado who is one of my top capos. His men are with us . The other capo and his men with us is my brother in law Luis Martinez.

Luis , who is half Mexican from Southern California came to Mexico as a teen after his parents died in a house fire. He joined our mafia and climbed the ranks . He also fell in love with my baby sister and married her . They just had their fifth baby together three months ago.

A baby girl Alejandra Maria , after her godfather . Me. I've always been close to my baby sister and for her to name her little girl after me , we'll don't tell anyone but I may have shed a tear in the bathroom where no one could see me . I mean come on I have a reputation to uphold. Can't be crying in the middle of a pink nursery .

Anyway my brother in law Luis is a sniper with a great eye so we sent him up to a hunters nest up in the trees where he can overlook the house Galanis is in while his men set the bombs around the house . We used an inferred camera to determine he's the only person inside the house beside a few guards downstairs .

My best friend Juan and his men will be rescuing the kids from the institute and killing the guards and staff that are here willingly. Mi mija made me promise I would be in the institute to search for her team . She has trust issues, but I've managed to earn her trust and I won't do anything to lose it. She just doesn't trust my men to find her team .

It was the compromise we made after we learned her team was be held in big bear, she wanted to be here herself but I refused. She needs to heal , not go on a mission . So I promised I would find her team and deliver them to their families myself . Oh and I have to give them the hand written letters she wrote for them .

Also apparently when they got separated some time ago she told them she'd rescue them or find someone who could . In the event she couldn't do it herself the person was to say a code word to get them to trust the person rescuing them. I have to say a bunch of 10 year old assassins have a weird sense of humor. The literal code word is .....well more like code sentence .