Chapter 78

Archie , Ivan , Katerina , Apollo and I landed back in New Zealand just a few minutes ago, everyone else is still back on the island going through everything and helping with clean up.... Some are even helping pack up the kids to bring them back here . We'll have to figure out what to do with them next .

     The five of us are in the room Luka and I moved into together a few days ago , it's larger and has more space for everyone

The five of us are in the room Luka and I moved into together a few days ago , it's larger and has more space for everyone . The first person that needs to know about Ivan , Katerina   and Apollo is Luka , especially because Luka is the only person who knew Apollo even existed . After everyone gets back and settled in I'll bring Katya in here .

After a mission Katya has a routine to decompress, it helps her deal with the emotion of taking lives , if I was to tell her about her brother being alive before she went through her routine she'd have an emotional overload. That won't help this situation at all .

Just a few moments ago little Katarina woke up from her sleep , I was surprised when she called out to me from across the room " auntie Noa ! You're here ! I've waited so long to meet you !" Apollo climbed off my lap and left my arms for the first time since we reunited , I won't lie my heart started pounding with anxiety . I know I'll need a lot of therapy when we get home .

I'm not sure I'll be able to let him leave my eyesight for a long time . Apollo walks over to the bed and picks Kat up and carried her back over to where I'm sitting on the couch , Apollo places her on my lap and then sits behind her laying his stomach on her back so both of them are being held by me . My heart just melted .

" where's uncle Luka ?" Kat asks looking up at me with her cute little face , god I'm obsessed with her little dimples. " he'll be here soon sweetheart " " are we going to live with auntie Noa and uncle Luka now papa " I look a Ivan unsure of his answer , when we were younger he never wanted to be around the mafia . It's why the twins are in Vancouver, I wonder if his opinions changed .

" we are Malyshka ( little one ) " I look at him confused and he just smiles " I've changed , seeing my brother take his position as don with a person my father picked out for him as his second just didn't sit right with me . All these years I grew stronger not just as a man but a leader . If Luka will have me I'd like to be his second . Also there's no way in hell I can separate these two ." He says pointing at the two kids who are basically conjoined .

" do you think Luka will like me mama?" " he already loves you , just as I do ". He smiles up at me as I reflect on that conversation I had with Luka just a couple weeks ago . "I love your son and I will always remember him with you . He's our little angel in heaven." I can't wait for Luka to get here .

Archie cleans out my wound after taking the bullet out and then sews up the wound . I didn't feel a thing , I think I'm in shock . I haven't moved from this couch since I sat down on to it . I can barely make words come out of my mouth . I'm just so afraid I'll wake up and this will have all been a dream .

Ivan and I manage to get some food into the kids before the returned to their original position on my lap . Apparently the kids have never watched tv before and with this being a new environment we both decided to not add another thing to overwhelm them . So we just sit here in silence expect for every few minutes Apollo asks me a question.

" uncle Ivan said you reunited with your brothers what are there names ?" " well the oldest is Alessandro and he's married to Selena , Selena has a daughter name Novella with my adopted cousin before he was killed , they are currently expecting a little boy in just under two months .

Then there's Lorenzo he's engaged to Andreas , they just adopted a pair of siblings from my mafia the oldest of the siblings is Rafael and the youngest is Marisol . Rafa is a few years younger than you but I think you'll get along great .

Next is Tommaso , he's very silent and emotionless but has a soft soul buried deep down , he has a girlfriend named Gisela and she's Andreas younger sister . She's very kind and funny , she's also an artist and is a very talented one at that .

Then there's the twins Rocco and Romeo , Rocco is moody and Romeo is like a golden retriever. Rocco is dating Katya which is Luka and uncle Ivan's sister . Romeo is dating my friend Jayde Stevens she's intense but an amazing friend , oh and a great assassin.

And last is my twin Alessio , he's a little cinnamon roll . I wish I got to spend more time with him cause when ever I do I'm in tears from laughing so hard . His girlfriend is someone very special to me , she's like a little sister her name is Agnessa but we all call her Nessa .

I also have my two cousins from my adoptive family , Javi and Diego . Javi is my second in command he's also very serious he actually just got engaged to my old friend and teammate from the institute Camille she's also the French mafia princess . Diego is a lot like Romeo , a golden retriever. He's dating one of my capos Azul .

We also have my fathers , I was blessed with two fathers my biological father who I call oldie and my adoptive father I call dad . Unfortunately dad passed away from Cancer , you can call him Abuelo . And oldie well he's a special man , don't be surprised when he bursts into tears when he meets you . But Apollo I need you to call him grandpa oldie , I don't care if someone tells you to do something else , just call him grandpa oldie ."

Apollo looks me straight in the eye and dead seriously says " I will only ever call him grandpa oldie , do I have a grandma ?" I smile at him and nod my head " yes you can call her abuelita I call her mama Evie , she was there for me after I got adopted and now she's dating oldie "

" I can't wait to meet everyone mama , are they all here ? What about the twins are they here ? " " unfortunately my little prince for safety reasons we left most of them in Mexico where we've been staying for a little bit . But all my brothers , Javi and Diego , Andreas , Azul , Katya and Jayde are all here . "

" do they know about me mama ? " I sigh part of me wants to protect his feelings and lie but I know I'll only do more damage if I lie . " after I was adopted by dad , I wasn't handling the trauma of losing you and Ivan so good, among everything else I'd been through my mind couldn't take much more and I tried to hurt myself many times .

My dad was so scared of losing me that he asked mama Evie who's a therapist to help me and they decided to try hypnotherapy , do you know what hypnotizing means ?" He nods his head " I read a lot I know what it is mama " ." so they decided to lock away any of my memories associated with the island, just a few weeks ago I unlocked those memories so I could remember where the island was after I received a video of me being on the island ...."

" I did that , I switched one of the dvds he wanted me to send , I had a feeling you didn't remember." Ivan interrupts and I nod glad to know that was him . " so just a few weeks ago I remembered all about you , I immediately told Luka all about you as I grieved you again .

I asked Luka to keep it between us , I wanted to protect everyone from the pain I was experiencing , I hope I haven't hurt your feelings my little prince ." He shakes his head with a little smile on his face . " no mama , uncle Ivan raised me with the understanding that you believed I died , I'm glad you haven't suffered all this time and now we can be together forever mama !"

I hug my son closer to me and just cry , little kat who's squeezed between us helps Apollo wipe my tears . " I love you so much Apollo , I wish I had you with me all theses years , I promise the rest of your childhood will be great ." " I love you too mama ."

************************************************

Oh my god isn't Apollo just the cutest

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤