Chapter 12

After a fifteen minute smoke break I head to second period math class I absolutely hate math . I slam open the door as the teacher screech's at me " who do you think you are interrupting my class" i look at her and she says "oh god not you " and this day keeps getting better this old decrepit bitch used to teach at the school I went to in Seattle let's just say I was most of the reason she quit and ran off across the country" it's nice to see you to mrs dick " I say with sarcasm dripping from my voice "it's Mrs Vick " " that's what I said Mrs Dick" the class snickers as the teach sighs and says" just take a seat"

I sit down at the last deck near the back and put my head down " I like you I think we're gonna get along great I've been in the market for a new bestie" I look up at the girl with brown hair and dark brown eyes smiling at me mischievously there something about this girls vibe I just like. She seems genuine not fake but I cringe at her choice of words " I hate that word " she smirks at me and says " how bout ride or die " I roll my eyes and say that better but still cringe " I'm Katya btw" " Noa ".

Katya and I spent the next two period's talking and getting to know each other she wasn't wrong we get along great I can honestly say she my first real female friend outside of the girls from the Institute. She even introduced me to two of her guy friends Kenji Tanaka and Gabriel Laurent who I'm 97% certain they're both Heirs. Jesus how many mafia kids are at this school . I introduced the three of them to Javi and Diego in the hallway between classes the boys are fast on the way to a bromance.

It's finally lunch time I'm walking into the cafeteria with Katya to table full of boys I'm quickly realizing most are my brothers Kenji Gabriel and the hottie from art Luka. " ok shut the fuck up and meet my new bestie these are the Moretti brothers don't worry Rocco always looks like a crab is pinching his pinky toe and Romeo and Alessio are like puppies who need house training , you met Kenji and Gabriel already oh and this circus freak is my older brother Luka" fuck
" um Kat you don't really have to inroduce us " Alessio gets cut of by a now glaring Katya " bad Lessi bad that's so rude I would except that from Rocco but not sweet cuddly Lessi" Alessio is blushing so hard right know he looks like a apple " no ughh I just meant ugh Rome " Alessio says before looking at Romeo " Kat what Les meant was you don't need to introduce us to our baby sister " Katya gasps Kenji spits out his Snapple and Luka snaps his head that was previously busy staring into my soul to look at Romeo " sister , Noa is your sister " Rocco looks suspiciously at Luka before saying "Yes".

We sit down staring to talk and eat while Katya asks when the others are. " others?" I ask looking at her " yea there's three more of our group " Kenji says
" they had some work to do so they are late to school they're going to be here soon" Gabriel says. Romeo asks how my day has been I answer saying " fine it's school what do you expect " all of the sudden I'm hugged from behind I stiffened for half a second before smelling Diego cologne and relaxin my stiff form " Dios mío, te extrañé, sálvame de este dictador, es un tirano (oh my god im missed you save me from this dictator he's on a tyrant)" Diego dramatically exclaims before flinging him self into the seat next to me I see Luka jaw is clenched "Eres tan dramático. Te dije que limpiaras tu habitación. Lo siento. Llegaste tarde. Tenía un par de llamadas de trabajo que hacer. (you're so dramatic i told you do clean your room sorry were late i had a couple work calls to make )". Javi says as her sits next to Diego. "cualquier cosa que necesite saber (anything i need to know )" I say looking at Javi he shakes his head no. I introduce them to Luka as they have meet everyone already.

As we're talking I hear the footsteps of the three people approaching the table " Noa" a familiar voice says in disbelief i looks up and see three people I never thought I would ever see again Camille Asia and Archie. The four of us spent years in the Institute together we were family I haven't seen them since the rescue lead by Alejandro and the mexican mafia. I stand up rushing into the arms as we group hug tightly. " how do you know my sister Camille" Gabriel says to me shit how do I explain this, before I could attempt to make up something Asia interrupts asking what I'm doing here " I met my bio fam and moved in a couple days ago " I say smiling at her god I'm missed them so much.

" your bios who are they" Archie asks, before I could answer Katya smugly says " my new bestie is a Moretti " " holy shit you're a Moretti !" Camille says shocked I quietly whisper to them that they don't know about my past the discreetly nod their heads. Camille tells her brother Gabriel "we met Noa years ago in Cali but we haven't seen each other in soooooo long" everyone nods thier heads in understanding and we spend the remainder of lunch catching up. I think school isn't gonna be so bad with this group around.

Schools finally over I don't have a class with out at least one of person from the group so it's been anything but boring. We're headed home to the estate in Rocco's car listening to Quinn Xcii. We walk in the front door only to see Alessandro waiting for us. " we're having people from work over for dinner dress nice , how was school Bambina." I smile at Sandro and say " it's was fine made some new friends ran into some old ones" Sandro smiles back at me and say " that's great why don't you go do homework until dinner". I head up to my room to start on my homework.