Chapter 61

It's been two weeks since Luka and I's engagement party , Luka got back from Russia last night . The issue with the gangs has been resolved . By resolved i mean those gangs no longer exist. Today Javi and I have a meeting with the HellFire Souls MC to discuss an alliance.

I had been wanting to terminate the current deal I have with another organization who supplies our ghost guns . The current organization we use always has issues. Whether the shipment is late , missing a few guns or the people delivering cause issues with my men .

After the situation a few weeks ago with the HellFire Souls I've had my hackers do a deep dive into them and everything my hackers found I had liked . The HellFire Souls specialize in the sale of ghost guns and killing pedophiles and abusers painfully . There also known for protecting women and children.

It will also be good to have resources over on Long Island . I have a small warehouse over there and if there was ever an issue it would be nice to be able to call on the Souls to help out my men when I can't get backup to  them fast enough .

Lu and I are currently eating breakfast downstairs with my brothers and oldie . While Luka was gone I had breakfast with oldie each day which made him happy . But I have noticed oldies been much happier as of late . I'm suspicious.

A few minutes later oldie interrupts the conversation nervously. " uhm....I..need all of you here for dinner bring your significant others also ." Oooh I get it , I don't think my brothers do though cause they're all looking at oldie with a mix of concern confusion and fear.

" are you ok dad " Lorenzo asks him on the verge of tears . Good these fuckers are so dramatic. I'm trying so hard not to laugh . " I'm fine it's .... Uhm.... Happy news " " what happy news " Alessandro asks with a blank face .

" I want you all to meet someone " oldie says confidently leaving the rest of the table confused .
" I have been seeing someone the past few weeks , she makes me very happy . I even believe I'm falling in love with her ." The table is speechless.

I really should just become a match maker at this point cause without me all these fuckers would be so lonely. " you have a girlfriend " Alessio asks confused at the idea of our father having a girlfriend. I mean he is really old so that's definitely weird .

" I do . Her and her family are coming for dinner it is the first time I'll be meeting her kids and she will meet all of you as well . " " what ? are we getting step siblings?" Romeo asks with a head tilt resembling a puppy " you're all adults I think you'll be fine " oldie says before getting up from the table and leaving . I just laugh at the look on my brothers faces before getting up and leaving the table .

         We just made it into the city about a mile from my restaurant where Javi and I will be meeting the president and vice president of the HellFire Souls

We just made it into the city about a mile from my restaurant where Javi and I will be meeting the president and vice president of the HellFire Souls. During the drive I told Javi all about breakfast this morning.