Chapter 38

It's been two weeks since Nessa showed up at the estate. My brothers have gotten more comfortable around her especially Alessio . He thinks he slick but I see the way he looks at her . I bet Luka they'd end up together within a month , he thinks two months.

Today the family and I are headed to Mexico . I have to go to Mexico every couple of months I usually go unannounced so when I show up i catch my men off guard and truly see who things are running . Oldie , all my brothers , Nessa ,Selena ,Nova ,Javier and Diego are all coming.

I invited Luka but he had to go to Russia for his mafia so I'll miss him but I understand. We'll be staying in the home I grew up in . Alejandro and I lived there with some staff members but our family all lived within 10 minutes of us . After the massacre Javi and Diego moved into the house with us . When Alejandro died I inherited the house along with everything else dad owned .

I love that house and all the memories in those walls but it's still hard being there without dad. His room is still how he left it I only let a maid go in and dust it . The family is excited to see where I grew up . We have 20 minutes until we need to leave for the private airport and of course Romeo forgot to pack until right now so everyone is helping him pack as I get ready .

            We're finally in the plane it's the first time my brothers and oldie are meeting Selena and nova Alessandro girlfriend and my niece

We're finally in the plane it's the first time my brothers and oldie are meeting Selena and nova Alessandro girlfriend and my niece. "Noey can I see papà when we're there . " nova ask me as we're about to take off . " of course we'll go see Papà and you're abuelos (grandparents ) my Papà ." She smiles at me before asking me " isn't he your papà " pointing at oldie .

I smile at her before saying " I have been blessed with two papàs except I call him oldie " I answer her pointing at oldie as he smiles fondly at me acknowledging him as my father . " Tio Javi will you go swimming with me " nova asks Javier . Javi and nova have gotten very close since being introduced. For the first time in years I see javi truly smile and relax when he's with her .

Oldie comes and sits next to me after takeoff " I'm really excited to see where you grew up and hear more about your life here in Mexico " i nod acknowledging I heard him " is it hard staying there since his death ? " I sigh before saying " I can't stay for long periods without becoming depressed it's why Javi moved us to Seattle , his room is still untouched. " oldie nods and grabs my hand in comfort.

We just landed in Mexíco and are loaded into three black SUVs . I'm in the middle one as we make the hour long drive from the private airstrip through the city to the villa . Half way through our drive we're pulled over my the police two cops make their way to the first vehicle holding Oldie Alessandro Lorenzo Selena and Nova.

I exit my vehicle and the cops pull their guns hearing my door open but instantly put them away when seeing me . " hola oficiales tenemos un problema (hello officers do we have a problem )" they shake nervously before the older officer reply's " no hay problema, lo sentimos, señora, no sabíamos que estaba en el país y que estos eran sus vehículos, que tenga un buen día, señora. (no problem at all we're sorry ma'am we had no idea you were in country and that these were your vehicles have a nice day ma'am) . They leave to their vehicles before driving away I walk back to mine before doing the same .