Chapter 67

Noella Garcia Moretti POV

It's the next day and everyone is sitting down to have breakfast before we go our separate ways for the day . The villa has a few guest offices so I divided them up so each mafia has their own . Just because we're in lockdown in Mexico doesn't mean we don't have our regular work load .

         I slept terribly last night , between dreaming of when I killed Maria to memories of my time with Galanis

I slept terribly last night , between dreaming of when I killed Maria to memories of my time with Galanis . Luckily I didn't wake Luka each time I woke during the night . Lu needs his sleep I can't keep him up every night .

Later today in the afternoon the don of the Bulgarian mafia and his heir will be arriving to the villa for our in person meeting. I need to know what he knows. In the meantime my men all over the US are searching for anything Greek related .

My hackers are also looking for any information, and of course Galanis's location . I have no idea if he's still in New York or maybe Greece . Since my dad took down the Greek mafia , or so we thought Greece has been neutral land similar to how the US is . Some mafias or gangs went in and claimed land , others left the place alone .

We of course took a large piece of territory, but due to the painful memories I tend to stay far away from Greece . If needed I send Javi or Diego in my place . My hackers are also looking into the assassin so far they have nothing on them .

" just so your aware the don of the Bulgarian mafia is on his way here . We are allies and are having a meeting . What are your relations with him ?" I ask the table full of six other mafias members . Our friend the future heir of the Japanese mafia , Kenji Tanaka speaks up first .

" we're allies, I'm friends with his heir " I nod and Andre the French mafia don the father of my friends Gabriel and Camille speaks up after him . " we're allies and friends . Gabriel and his heir are friends but Camille and his sister are closer ."

My future brother in law and the don of the German mafia and Lorenzo's fiancé Andreas speaks next " there was some beef between my father and the don , we're not allies but also not enemies" I nod again before looking to my own fiancé for his response.

" never in our history have we met or interacted were indifferent to each other ." My brother Alessandro speaks next . " I believe great grandpa and who ever their don at the time was hated each other . We also had a small war over something no one alive can remember. So not allies , but also not enemies on our side . I personally have had no interaction with him at all ."

" Archie what about you ?" I ask my friend and the don of the British mafia . " same as Luka and the Russians , indifferent. Although I have met the heir and stole his kill one time so I don't think he liked me ." I shake my head at Archie this isn't the first time he's done that. Asia even interrupts to say the same thing . " really arch you didn't learn your lesson after what Ivan did to you ?!" .