Chapter 9

After I woke up at 5am I worked out with Sandro again , showered did my make up and got dressed my brothers instantly complained about my choice in outfit but I went on a feminist style rant that shut them up and we sat down to eat breakfast.

        " today is Sunday we have work still but I wanted to say we'll be home for dinner, also Noella you'll be starting school with they boys tomorrow " Sandro says towards the end of breakfast I tell him that's fine but also let him know I'll b...

" today is Sunday we have work still but I wanted to say we'll be home for dinner, also Noella you'll be starting school with they boys tomorrow " Sandro says towards the end of breakfast I tell him that's fine but also let him know I'll be heading out to my friends house to hangout. " that's fine just invite your friends to dinner I want to meet them" says Sandro in response.

"I'll see if there available" he nods his head while looking at his phone and says goodbye as he leaves for work soon after the others left either to work or to see friends I go to the garage climbing into my Lamborghini and drive off the the gate of the estate waving to the guards as i make my way to see Javi and Diego.

I pull up to the house we own in New York we've only ever used this house as a place to stay when we did work in New York staying in hotels can be tiring after a while. I walk into the house only to hear Diego and Javi fighting once again 9/10 times is Diego fault that's a lie it's always his fault he loves antagonizing Javi who's patience and temper is short with Diego.

They end the fight upon seeing me they both walk over and hug me and say how much they miss me This is the longest we've been apart in a while we catch-up on the couch about my bio family the mafia and upcoming meetings. " they don't know I speak Italian so they often talk business in-front of me their having problems with the Irish they stole two of the last shipments and heard how the Irish tried to do the same to us but ultimately failed and backed off they want to reach out and talk alliance Javi I want you to take care of it just don't tell them you're name or show your face I have to introduce you as friends so for the time being we're innocent teenagers "

"It's smart the Italians are strong not as strong as us we've been slowly started building relations with other mafias when the truth ultimately come out it will be better that we're allies not enemies " Javier says " also you're both coming to dinner tonight " "I can't wait to meet them is Tommaso gonna be there " Diego says Diego happens to be obsessed with my brother not in a sexual way Diego's straight but Tommaso happens to be one of the best snipers in the underground and D is his biggest fan .