Chapter 79

It's been three hours since we arrived back here to the base in New Zealand, we just got word that the planes have touched down at the landing strip and are currently unloading. Ivan has started pacing the room with anxiety over being reunited with his brother for the first time since he was seven .

" it's going to be okay Iv , he'll probably just cry ." That makes his eyes bulge out of his head
" Luka ! Will cry !" I nod my head , what I don't say is I'm the only person who's ever seen him cry , but I believe this situation warrants a good cry .

Fifteen minutes later we hear the door handle jiggle , and Ivan dashes to hide behind the wall near the bed , I roll my eyes . The door opens and Luka walks down the small hallway into the room " baby , you here ?" When Luka finally makes it into the open space he stops and smiles seeing me with two children on my lap , god this man has serious baby fever .

" who do you got there baby " I silently point to the corner of the room behind Luka's back and he turns his head to look at what or who I'm pointing out . The moment Luka realizes who he's looking at his body tensed up and he look at me with tears in his eyes and I nod at him letting him know he isn't wrong about who's standing in the corner .

" Ivan ? " Luka sobs out before crushing Ivan into a hug , both of them are sobbing as the kids and I watch their emotional reunion . After about twenty minutes they both calm down enough for Ivan to explain how he's alive , he also explains that he has a daughter and whispers the rest of that story of how she came to be to Luka , I see the pain on Luka's face when he hears what his baby brothers been through .

" do you want to meet your niece " Luka nods his head as he wipes the rest of his tears away and sits down on the edge of the bed . Ivan picks kat up from my lap and sits on the floor in front of Luka. " this is Katerina she just turned five , kat this is uncle Luka ". " hello uncle Luka" kat whispers shyly with blush on her cheeks .

" hello Malyashka , you're so beautiful. I can't believe I get to be your uncle ." Kat loses all her shyness after that and she begins animatedly telling Luka all about her birthday cake that Ivan surprised her with . I spend the next half hour watching him interact with his niece and catching up with Ivan .

Eventually Luka meets my eye for the first time since he saw Ivan . He looks down at the boy in my lap and walks over to us slowly before crouching in front of the both of us . " and who might you be little man ?" A tear falls from my eye but before I can even gets the words out my son introduces himself " I'm Apollo Ivan Moretti Garcia, and you're my mamas future husband and uncle Ivan's brother ."

Luka looks up to me in shock and all I can do is release more tears and nod my head frantically. More tears leak from Luka's eye before looking back at my sons smiling face ,
" are you gonna be my dad now ?" Luka smiles at him with tears dripping down his face " yes, little man I'm your dad . You think you've got room for another last name ." We all laugh at my sons long ass name .

" yes! I do ! I'll be Apollo Ivan Moretti Garcia Petrova . And kat wont even have to change her name when she marries me ." Apollo says excitedly and Luka looks up at me confused, I nod towards Ivan , no way do I have enough energy to tell that story . Eventually Luka crawls up onto the couch with the both of us and holds us to him .

It's an hour later now and Rocco and katya are on their way up to our room. Ivan is back to his pacing except this time he's got a little shadow in the form of his daughter . It's the cutest thing ever she just keeps following his every step , I'm not sure he even knows she's doing it .

I decided I didn't want to have to tell the story of how Apollo came to be out loud and over and over again so I wrote it down on my phone and decided just to hand it to people each time . I'm not sure how much Apollo understands, and the last thing I want is him to hear the word rape or anything that describes it .

A knock interrupts my thoughts and Katya walks into the room but coming to a dead stop when her eyes land on Ivan . She immediately bursts into tears and tackles him to the ground in a hug . Apparently Katarina didn't like that at all and starts kicking Katya . " bad lady ! Don't you hurt my papa ! " katya goes still and I see Ivan whisper his story in her ear .

" Katarina she isn't hurting him , she just loves aggressively . That's aunt katya "Luka tells her from where he's still siting next to Apollo and I" oh , yeah papa told me all about her tackle hugs ." Kat now disinterested in the pair on the floor walks over to us and sits next to me leaning her head on Apollo stomach. Apollo then runs his fingers through her hair .

" um .... So if that's your niece than who's the boy?" Rocco asks standing by the entryway into the open space. " hi uncle Rocco , I'm Apollo Ivan Moretti Garcia Petrova ." Rocco just looks at him confused probably based on his last names. " Moretti ? Garcia? " Rocco asks with his eyebrows scrunched in confusion. " yep I have both my mamas last names and Luka told me he's gonna be my dad now so I'm a Petrova too ."

Rocco looks at me " he's my son" Rocco and katya both gasp and before they can ask questions I toss my phone to roc and Katya rushes over to see also . I see the pain on both of there faces as they read what I've been through and all about Apollo . " can I hug you Apollo ?" Rocco asks quietly and my happy boy nods but quicky looks to me to see if I'm ok and I nod for him to hug his uncle .

" I just texted the brother's and there significant others that are here so I can introduce Apollo ." I tell the room and they all acknowledge me in different forms . Twenty minutes later they whole group enters our room which by now is getting cramped , Ivan quickly tells them his story so I can get to the part where I introduce my son .

" um so there's someone you all need to meet , this is my son Apollo " they all look at me in shock and I hand them the phone and each of them take turns reading then hugging me tightly and hugging Apollo who is just loving the attention he's getting right now .

" dads gonna cry for hours , when he meets Apollo." Lorenzo says shivering at the memory of oldie learning about his adoption of the two siblings . Oldie cried so hard that day , it was very uncomfortable. I mean the man was a strict emotionless mafia don once and now he's a stress baking , overgrown baby who cry's at everything .

" my twin has a son" Alessio says still in shocks as he stares at Apollo . " to be honest he looks just like you Alessio , when you were his age " Alessandro says, I agree Alessio and I looked a lot a like as kids and well with my child being a boy of course he looks like Alessio . " I look like you uncle sio ?" Apollo asks him .
" yeah buddy you do , I'm so excited to play nerf wars with you ." We all laugh and I quietly explain to Apollo what a nerf gun is when I realized he looked confused .

All jokes aside I can't wait for oldie to meet my son , just seeing Apollo with my brothers makes my heart feel so warm . I just want to get back to Mexico as quick as possibly. I know Ivan is excited to see his parents and meet his baby sister Anastasia for the first time .

*********************************************

Ok so I may have teared up writing this chapter just a little bit !!!😢

I'm so excited for you all to read the rest of this book !!

One more major secret will be revealed before the end of the book !!! Can you guess what it is ??!!!!

I also have big news that I am anxious to share with you all that love this book so much but you'll have to wait a little longer !!!!!