Chapter 7

After getting to my room I check my phone answering a few texts and emails. Once I finish I jump in the shower I shave and wash my hair. After I'm done I do my hair and make up grab an outfit and put it on before heading downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast.

         Reaching the kitchen I head to the coffee maker to grab a cup once I'm finished I sit at the table with my brothers only Alessio is missing I ask where he his only for him to come barreling into the room falling over on to his belly we al...

Reaching the kitchen I head to the coffee maker to grab a cup once I'm finished I sit at the table with my brothers only Alessio is missing I ask where he his only for him to come barreling into the room falling over on to his belly we all breakout into laughter well maybe not everyone Sandro Tammaso and Rocco face remain blank.

We settle back down to the table and began eating. As we're finishing Sandro says the older guys will head to work but the twins and Alessio will take me to the mall to shop after sandro talk in his office. Alessandro and I make it to his office and he says he hopes I'm settling in well but we have to go over rules " alright these are the rules you're brothers also follow so it's not just you ."
Rules
* we will respect you and you'll respect us
* No cursing
* Verbal answers
* You'll tell at least one of your brother were you're going who'll you'll be with and where
* Get good grades
* Don't start any fights
* Tell the truth
* No drinking
* No drugs
* No sex
* No dating
* And don't go in the basement or third floor

The rules aren't horrible but I'm definitely not following all of them but what Sandro doesn't know won't kill him. I say bye to Alessandro and make my way to the garage when the twins and Alessio are waiting. I jump into Romeos Jeep and off we go to the mall .

After hours of shopping which involved many battles of who would pay what can I say I'm stubborn apparently Romeo and Alessio love shopping I however don't so this was a miserable experience for myself. Oh and Rocco's here too but he's spent his time either glaring at me or ignoring my existence so I've ignored his too we're finally sitting down in TGI Fridays one of my favorite chain restaurants having lunch .

               Our waitress a bleach blonde bimbo with fake tits up to her neck has been flirting with the boys none stop her voice reminds me of mini mouse and not in a good way.

Conversation between my siblings and I had been good it feels like I've known them for forever Rocco even said a few things not directly to me but apart of the conversation we pay for our lunch after another argument of who'll pay I lost again at this point I'm not even trying just wanting to get under their skin.

We pull back into the Estate and bring my bags up to my room. After I finished unpacking everything I sit at my desk to do some work. I made a few calls about shipments and some problems were facing with a few small gangs. I call and talk to Diego to see how their settling in at the new house in New York , Diego tells me Javi's on another bossy rant about where to put things and how Diego isn't helping enough after being dr. Phil for half an hour I finally get him to agree to drop Stormie off before they head off the the city for a night out.

As I'm finishing up my last email Sandro calls me down to the front door using the intercom in my room I didn't know was there after recovering from my mini heart attack I head down stairs and see the rest if my brothers there . " your car is here in the front " said Sandro when I got to the bottom of the stairs excitedly I run out the door to see my babies .

      " these are yours " Romeo says " yep" I say poping out the p " how the fuck did you afford these" Rocco says i lie and say " I used to work back where I lived" it's not a total lie just not the whole truth " what kind of job pays a sixteen y...

" these are yours " Romeo says " yep" I say poping out the p " how the fuck did you afford these" Rocco says i lie and say " I used to work back where I lived" it's not a total lie just not the whole truth " what kind of job pays a sixteen year old enough to buy to luxury cars and a bike" says Lorenzo

I decided to test the waters and let on that I'm not as innocent as they want to believe. " I used to street race it was a fun hobby that brought in a lot of extra cash" "you race" a shocked Rocco says I smirk and say " hell yea you ?" He smirks and says "fuck yeah" " language" Sandro Enzo and surprisingly Tommaso say Mas hasn't said a word since yesterday when he told me his name Alessio told me it's not me he's just doesn't talk much " how bout we have a little race me vs you see who the faster Moretti is " before Rocco can answer Sandro immediately shoots down my idea and tells me i won't be racing again till eighteen either.