Chapter 77

" Ivan" ? , what the actual fuck , I'm a thousand percent sure I'm looking at a grown up Ivan . But how ? I watched him die in my arms , his heart stopped beating . The only thing is this Ivan is looking at me with pure hatred, what happened to Ivan .

" I see you recognize my assassin Apollon " a smirking and unarmed Galanis says , Ivan is Apollon ? " I watched you die " I say shocked .
Ivan still had the gun he shot my arm with pointed at me , " you see this was all part of my plan . That day you were planning to escape I found out days before , so I slipped a special medicine in to Ivan's water that morning and timed it perfectly.

I came in shouted about finding out you were trying to escape, and then shot Ivan . You were too devastated to realize that yes the wound bled a lot but wasn't a fatal injury, the medicine stopped Ivan's heart for a period of time . After I let you escape with my former doctor Elena and those twins , I sent in my personal doctor to fix in . Then I had Ivan placed in the hospital here on the island.

I was unprepared for the six month coma he was in . When he woke up , poor little Ivan was so devastated that his favorite person in the world left him behind with a monster . From there it wasn't hard to brainwash him into doing what ever I tell him "

Looking into Ivan's eyes and seeing the pure hatred I know Galanis is telling the truth , fuck I should have taken Ivan's body with me . It's one of the things I regret most but Elena convinced me if I tried I get caught and get all four of us killed , she told me Ivan would have wanted  me to get the twins out and to safety .

On other news my comms aren't working inside this concrete room , I also can't hear anything on the other side of the door . Fuck I'm alone here , I need to think of something fast , despite the look in Ivan's eyes I know I can't kill him . Luka would never forgive me . I would never forgive myself.

" you know for so long all I wanted was for you to give me my heir , but your no longer needed for that " what the fuck is he talking about , did he make an heir with someone else ? " so really you're no longer needed , and honestly as much as I've been obsessed with you for most of your life you're just too old for my taste now .

So here's what's gonna happen, Ivan is going to kill you , and my men will kill Javi and Diego , then I'll have the Mexican mafia as well as the Greek mafia . I'll be the most powerful man in the underworld , my heir will be an even worse monster than me . The Galanis's will take over the underworld for the rest of time ."

Jesus Christ he sounds even more delusional than when I was younger, is he like going senile or something . I look at Ivan , his fingers on the trigger pointed right between my eyes , from where he's standing behind Galanis . I know if I say anything to Ivan , Galanis will only use it to further manipulate him .

" really after all this time that's your plan , you want the Mexican mafia ? My men will never follow you , if anything they'd kill you before you even stepped foot in Mexico . No you'll never have my place on the throne , I have a long line of succession in place . You'd have to kill every single member of my mafia but the thing is Tobias , you're weak . You hide behind guards and children you have trained as weapons .

Never once have you actually gone to war or fought a mission , your a small man with big man plans , no wonder you always come up short . Sure you're good at chess you think about moves in advance but you fail to win every single time . You're father would be ashamed of you. "

" DONT TALK ABOUT MY FATHER YOU FUCKING BITCH ! I WILL KILL EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT I WILL......ah fuck !" Galanis falls to the ground clutching his knee , I look at Ivan who just shot Galanis in the back of his knee . Galanis then reaches for the gun on his hip , I shoot his hand and Ivan pistol whips him in the back of the head knocking him out cold .