Chapter 25

I wake up the next morning to my door being slammed open " wake up wake up wake up Noella " I open my eyes slowly to see an anxious Lorenzo and Sandro again with a blank look. " why on earth are you waking me up I'm cuddling with my boyfriend get out " I close my eyes and try to go back to sleep which Sandro rudely rips the blanket off of us " the American mafia found out we found you and called dad now they are on their way to see you and reconcile with the rest of us " i instantly become alert I jump up and grab my gun " how they fuck did they find me " I tuck my gun into the back of my sweats kiss luka and start walking to my closet

" whoa Bambina they know we found you not the don of the Mexican mafia they don't know they are the same person" I pinch the bridge of my nose " well is going to be an interesting brunch " I head in to my closet pick out and outfit and head into the shower. Luka joins me nothing sexual happens just conserving water but goddam is his dick big " I have meeting with my father sorry I can't be here with you " Lu says as he kisses my neck "it's ok I love you " he smiles at me " I love you " by the time I'm heading downstairs Lu already left and the Americans are pulling up

 Luka joins me nothing sexual happens just conserving water but goddam is his dick big " I have meeting with my father sorry I can't be here with you " Lu says as he kisses my neck "it's ok I love you " he smiles at me " I love you " by the time I...

I sit down on the stairs out of view I can see the foyer but they can see me my brothers , father and the whole Moretti fam are here the doorbell rings my dad answers and an elderly couple walk in the women warmly greats my father and the man and him have a uncomfortable and tense greeting. Next walks in Alden and Caroline Cromwell the former don and Alejandro's bestfriend before the fallout caused by the Irish Alden's family were frequent visitors at the house in Mexico I never knew of our actual relation but I considered them uncle and aunt and thier children cousins until Julian thier oldest son tried to kill me and I shot him

Julian his wife and kids walk in again more awkward greetings the kids drag thier mother into the living room and turn on the tv next the american mafia princesses walk in all stunning blonde hair blue eyes tall and skinny models the older sisters I never had I miss them so much.The group walk further into the foyer and we'll Alden and Julian instantly see me in a matter of seconds I'm holding two guns one pointed at Julian and one pointed at Alden they are also pointing theirs at me this is gonna be a long morning.

My brothers father uncles and cousins don't take kindly to them point a gun at me so basically were in a big ole Mexican standoff . Julian speaks first I've also noticed the living room door has been closed so the kids won't see this " what is this some kind off setup why the fuck is the Mexican don here " I smirk at Julian " ah Jules is been so long how's your shoulder "
He grumbles at me he also hates being called Jules but I've never cared. " why are you here". Alden Interrupts " well I live here uncle aldy " I used the nickname I called him back in Mexico I turn and look at the princesses in thier eyes I can see longing apparently I'm not the only person missing our relationship " Tins ,Slo ,B , Tilly somehow you all got taller and more stunning and Tilly congratulations on Juilliard I knew you could do it " I say smiling at thier shocked faces i May have kept tabs on them old habits die hard " enough with your mind games " Alden interrupts me going all papa bear to protect his girls.

"look this conversation is long overdue but I wasn't willing to have it before . I was hurt that the people I considered family took an outsiders word about a Betrayal and instead of coming to me as true Allies and family to talk instead those people tried to kill me " I take a breath before saying " the Irish played you and hoped we'd take out each other and they could claim the leftovers they had manipulated you all and had you do their dirty work , the last thing on my mind after losing my father and taking the mafia over was backstabbing the remaining family I had left . If you still don't believe me you can ask the Irish don himself he's in the basement " .Alden Julian and who I presume is my grandfather look to oldie for permission to go talk to the Irish don oldie nods his head and directs them to the cells .

A Half hour later we're back in the foyer no guns this time Alden and Julian apologize for not talking to me first and trying to kill me I didn't apologize because I did nothing wrong oldie laughed at me when I said that to them " so now that all of that is settled why are you here with the Moretti's " Julian asked and oldie answered " Noa is Noella my daughter " god they all looked confused I go on to explain my past from my time with Maria to the time I met them to the recent events of reuniting with my family and who I'm dating lol " well I think I should introduce you to your grandparents this is my father Allister and my mother Dorothea" the couple each great me they give off good vibes still don't understand how Maria is related to any of them .

It's been a few hours we had brunch and are know catching up in the living room every one is getting along whatever beef had been squashed and everyone is acting like we have always been close I've been taking with Tinsley , Sloane , Blair and Matilda it's crazy how their all famous models and Tilly is on her way to Juilliard. I missed this girl talk with my sisters