Chapter 82

The last week has been very peaceful, I've spent them getting to know my son and watching him bond with the rest of my family but specifically Luka . I've also watched the Petrova's heal and get to know the adult Ivan from the child they lost all those years ago .

      I even sat down with mama Evie to apologize for ordering her to unlock my memories. I'm not sorry for having her do it but how I went about it.  I know I hurt her and that's the last thing I wanted but I was just so desperate to end Galanis that I hurt someone I care so much about . Mama Evie forgave me and even said she was glad I made her do it , because now I have my son .

      We're heading home to New York tomorrow after two months here in Mexico . I know we all have bonded closer as a family and as friends . Today though , is the day Tobias Galanis dies .
I have yet to step foot in his cell but everyone else has taken a session with him .

      One the first day we were here back from New Zealand I had him locked in a cell with three rapist my men had captured a few days earlier . I felt it was time for Galanis to feel half of what he did to me for years when I was just a child .

      I'm ready to end this chapter of my life and head home with my little family , Luka and Apollo .  I head down to the cells alone expect for the guards already stationed down there to begin with . When I enter his cell Galanis is unconscious, I take in every injury he has .

      My family, friends and even my men have done a number on him already . Most of his finger are gone even a few toes . He's covered in cuts and bruises , I heard from Luka that both his knees were shattered . I grab a bucket of ice cold water and dump it on his head .

     He wakes up with a start than groans in pain , when he opens his eye he smiles at me . " hello , Βασίλισσα μου (my queen)". " you look great " he chuckles and then groans due to the broken ribs . " we'll obviously your going to die in the next few hours , but first I'd like some answers ."

     I see he debates it for a few minutes " why not I'm going to die anyway. " " why me " he smirks
" you were a beautiful child , I wanted you". I sigh annoyed before grabbing a chair and siting in front of him . " bullshit , no there's some other reason and I want the truth " .

     He sighs " fine it all started when I was twelve , my father was trying to gain an alliance with the Americans a d he invited them to our home in Greece . The don brought along his wife and kids , a son and well a daughter . She was three years old at the time and I was enthralled by her the second I laid my eyes on her .

      Apparently her father didn't like the way I looked at her so he refused to give my father the alliance . I ordered the few of the men my father gave control of to me and had them watch her and report back to me . When I was twenty-three I went to go see her in New York . I believe she was thirteen at the time , I manipulated her into hating her family and only trusting me .

      We began sleeping together and she became pregnant. Her father found out but not who the father was and shipped her off to some boarding school to have the baby and then have it placed for adoption. He kept her hidden from me after that I was never sure if he knew it was me or just some one in the underworld.

      The second she turned eighteen he married her off to our enemy . The Italians " " so all of this happened be cause of Maria " he nods and continues his story " so your father knocks her up immediately and at a conference towards the end of her pregnancy I saw her for the first time since her father hid her from the world .

        I will give your father credit his security was tight I was never able to see her until she contacted me after kidnapping you . But by then she disgusted me , she was a drug addict and a cheap whore . She needed money for the drugs so she offered me you and we'll if couldn't have her anymore I might as well have the next best thing .

          That day I bought you was the first time I had ever seen you and it was nothing like the day I met Maria . I just knew you were mine and you'd give me a strong heir . I was right by the way , the boy is strong ."

         I stand up and walk over to my table of weapons and grab a knife . I walk over to galanis and have my guards strip him when they finish , I slice his dick off and he screams bloody murder . I take the shriveled up shrimp of a dick  and shove it on his mouth . I then wrap duct tape around his mouth , I no longer want to hear what he has to say .

     I spend the next few hours torturing him relentlessly as he chokes on his own dick . I've had enough , doing all this won't erase the scars he left on me physically or mentally. It's time to end this chapter of my life . I grab a axe and raise it above me head and with my whole body weight I swing the axe down on his neck and watch his head fall off and his body slump .

     I shower down here in the cells before changing my clothes and heading back up to be with my son and fiancé . As I make my way to my bedroom I think about what Galanis told me . Maria had another child , is this kid a threat to my family . Is he going to try and avenge his biological fathers death ?

    Great now I'm going to have to kick up this hornets nest to ensure my family's safety . Oh my god my sons' aunt / uncle is his half sibling Jesus Christ when did my life turn into one of those shitty lifetime movies .

     " mama !" My son jumps into my arms from where he was playing a video game with Luka and Ivan on the floor . Little kat is on our bed asleep . " mijo look at you did you get taller in these few hours apart " he throws his head back and laughs " no mama I didn't !!" .

       The four of sit on the floor playing video games for a half hour before Apollo falls asleep .
" so he's dead " Luka whispers " yeah , but I learned some new information " I tell them quietly the story Galanis told me . " so you have a half brother/ sister that is also the half brother/sister to your son , wow " Ivan says dramatically .

      " you're gonna need answers Noa , they could pose a threat " Ivan says and I know he's right " I will head over to New Jersey after we get back to New York , you and I will bring Apollo over there to meet them and I'll speak to my grandfather". They both nod in agreement and we quietly pick up any toys the kids made a mess of the last few hours.  I can't wait to get back to New York .

************************************************

A new bombshell dropped in this chapter !!

Do you think this supposed sibling is a girl or guy ?

Do you think there evil or good

Will the Morettis have a relationship with this sibling ?