Chapter 5

We enter the foyer and I marvel at breathtaking chandelier as Alessandro shows me the way to my room , upstairs and down a long hallway Sandro explains the rooms go in birth order so I'm at the very end " if you want to change any thing let...

       We enter the foyer and I marvel at breathtaking chandelier as Alessandro shows me the way to my room , upstairs and down a long hallway Sandro explains the rooms go in birth order so I'm at the very end " if you want to change any thing let me know and we'll buy what you need ". Says Alessandro as I enter the room

      " we've updated it through the years hoping to find you" Alessandro says as I look around in awe of the elegance of the room thankfully its not pink I'm usually not a fan of purple but it looks stunning in this room " it's perfect thank you ...

" we've updated it through the years hoping to find you" Alessandro says as I look around in awe of the elegance of the room thankfully its not pink I'm usually not a fan of purple but it looks stunning in this room " it's perfect thank you Sandro " he smiles at me not a small one but a full one " of course Bambina I'll let you settle in I'll come get you before the family meeting ."

I unpack what I brought with me I'll definitely need to go shopping but until then I'll make do I sit on the bed with my laptop and catch up on my legal and illegal businesses. I call my assistant Kate to send me some of my vehicles to The Estate. Alessandro knocks on my door hours later and enters to discuss how the surprise will go

We head down and I see the living room doors are closed meaning my brothers are inside awaiting the start of this meeting. Alessandro enters the room and closes the door behind him I listen in and hear him gather their attention " listen up I have a surprise for you all I received a call from someone in Los Angeles saying they had someone waiting there for me to pick up".

      He gets interrupted by one of them angrily saying " get to the fucking point and stop talking in riddles " "interrupt me again and see what happens Rocco" Alessandro says just has angrily " as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted " I was getting bored of this so I opened the door and walked him hearing multiple gasps " I said to wait for the signal " Alessandro says pinching the bridge of his nose I smirked at him and said " I was bored " . " is that her " one of them said in tears making me feel awkward I've never been good with tears

       " Yes this is Noella , sorellina is finally home " Alessandro announces "how " said the one in tears " a social worker in Los Angeles called me yesterday and told me they found Maria's body in a construction site and Noella was left with out a guardian , alright let's introduce ourselves I'll go first I'm Alessandro I'm 27 your oldest brother and guardian" the one still crying comes over and hugs me shocking myself I don't cringe nor pull away I feel safe and content in his arms " hi Tesoro(treasure in Italian) I'm your second oldest brother Lorenzo I'm 25 and a doctor " hi it's nice to meet you " I said as he gives me a sad smile I return

" Tommaso 23 " says the one tattooed from the skull down I smiled at him and said " Sandro said you're at tattoo artist " holding up my arm to show my tattoos I continue to say " maybe you can tattoo me " for half a second I see his lips turn upwards but it disappears as quick as it came but Alessandro interrupts us saying " I already told you no more tattoos till eighteen " I laugh and say " ohhhh you we're serious about that "

      I roll my eyes and look to the next brother hoping to change the subject one of the twins the bubbly one steps up hugging me so tight I'd think he's a boa constrictor Alessandro tells he suffocating me and he let's go and says " I'm Romeo I'm 19 and I'm so excited for you to be home we can go shopping to the movies pull pranks and " I cut him off saying " it's nice to meet you too " what drugs is this kid on I hear a couple laughs including Romeo and I ask what's funny and Lorenzo says Romeos not on any drugs that just his personality I realize I said that comment out loud and apologize to Romeo he says it's no offense taken and thought it was funny.

"Rocco 19" says as he storms angrily out the room "don't worry about my twin he's grumpy " says Romeo so Rocco's the Xander got it . I look to the remaining brother who I can only describe as a ball of sunshine bouncing on his feet with excitement while also trying to contain himself " hi I'm Alessio I'm 17 years old your twin and sooooooooooooo happy to have you home were gonna be besties " I smile at him and cringe at his usage of the word besties i can't believe I have a twin , I say "it's nice to meet you too "

    We sit and talk mostly Lorenzo Romeo and Alessio dominate the conversation while I put my input when needed. It feels nice it feels like the old days with all my cousins from the Garcias , god I miss them so much. Sandro says it's time for dinner.