Chapter 30

"Ow fuck stupid bitch " I scream " got quite the mouth on you principessa" oldie says with a laugh " you should really win father of the year laughing at your daughter who has a bullet wound in her thigh " oldie rolls his eyes at me and Lorenzo gets back to digging in my thigh to find the bullet god this day started out great till it went to hell.

This morning my twinny came bouncing in my room begging for a twin date . I rolled out of bed took a shower got dressed and met Alessio down in the garage before we went to ihop for breakfast. Alessio and I caught up I told him about the overnight trip Luka took me on last week and the press announcement of me owning the hockey team . He told me about this new girl he was talking to and how he was nervous about her because the last girl he went out with had him kidnapped by the Irish so he asked me to look into this new girl.

Breakfast went great until it fucking didn't as we were walking back to the car I'll admit I let my guard down but fuck next thing I know theirs a bullet in my thigh and Alessio trying to shoot the guy running away I got a good look at him before he got away and well fuck he isn't an old friend ., I killed his dad . In my defense the old fuck was a rapist mercenary his kid Thomas became a mercenary who has been trying to kill me for years this is the first time he was able to get the drop on me .

Lorenzo is still digging around my thigh while my father brothers cousins uncles and grandfather stand over him not helping the situation at all next thing I know Luka comes in screaming asking about me " Lu I'm fine " he looks at me takes a deep breath and kisses me all of my male family members either growl or make puking sounds and I giggle I think the pain meds are kicking in . " who shot you" Lu asks me

After explaining my history with Thomas and his father Alessandro says he'll send some guys to look for him even though I all ready ordered my men to find him .Lorenzo finally found the bullet and pulled it at he patched me up and wrapped the wound and told me to sleep the pain killers off I tried to say no but Lu picked me up and carried me to bed.

After sleeping for a couple hours Lu and I go downstairs for dinner with my family after they were all done fussing over me we sat and began eating my extended family tells us they havie to go back home to Italy in a couple days Angelo needs to get back to his mafia it's sad for them to go home but I understand.

As we were finishing dinner a guard runs in addressing Alessandro " boss a package was dropped off at the gate we scanned it for explosives and found none what do you want to do " aless nods " bring it to the living room " we all get up and go to the living room the guard from earlier walks in with a wrapped gift box and instantly I feel like I'm 9 years old again.

        Before I can say anything Alessandro grabs  the card the box came with he reads the name on the front of the card and looks at me and I know without a shadow of a doubt who sent this "gift" I sigh and grab the letter a rip it open and read...

Before I can say anything Alessandro grabs the card the box came with he reads the name on the front of the card and looks at me and I know without a shadow of a doubt who sent this "gift" I sigh and grab the letter a rip it open and read it

    (  hello doll ,             long time no talk ive missed you very           much the time apart made me realise you needed more time to come to terms about our future together i apologize for our last encounter my anger got the best of me i lo...

( hello doll ,
long time no talk ive missed you very much the time apart made me realise you needed more time to come to terms about our future together i apologize for our last encounter my anger got the best of me i love you dearly doll you will be my bride and the mother of my heirs
with love , Z )

Zamir Marku can't take a fucking hint I put the letter down on the table and open the " gift " and it's fucking Thomas's head " who is that " oldie asks I pinch the bridge of my nose " Thomas " " someone sent Thomas head to you in a gift box " Lu asks I see Alessandro's eyes widen in realization at who sent this " what did the letter say " Nonno asks I shrug and say it's in Albanian I leave out the fact I speak Albanian.

I grab my phone and start text Javi and Diego updating them on what happened while I wasn't paying attention my cousin Aldo ( Angelo's second in command ) picked up the letter . " are you sure you don't know Albanian " I look up as Aldo speaks seeing the letter in his hand and a look on his face telling me he definitely knows Albanian.

I sigh and say " fine i know Albanian " oldie asks what the letter says and I say it's not important. Aldo rolls his eyes before reading the letter they all get tense " what is he talking about principessa" oldie asks concerned I look at Luka and see him visibly seething. And I begin telling them about my past with Marku from the first "gift " to last year when he tried to kill me after rejecting him .

After I finished their even more angry " you down played it at the meeting with my father " Luka says trying to control his anger " " I thought the less you knew the safer you were I hoped I had killed him before you would have to find out it's apart of my history that I don't like talking about or thinking of " he shakes his head and storms off but my family then begin thier rant and I just sit and nod , god this day started off so great