Chapter 63

It's been three weeks since the gender reveal party for Alessandro and Selena , I just got back from a week long work trip to Mexico . Luka ended up coming with me so it was nice , Luka has come to love being in Mexico as did I in Russia.

Things have been a little crazy lately, one of my shipments went missing in transit but then randomly turned up untouched. I had the shipment searched in case one of my enemies tainted it or bugged it . My team ultimately found nothing.

On top of that bodies have been dropped off or found around my businesses or locations of homes I either own or owned . I have no connection to these bodies . They are also all killed in the same way . Each body's throat was slit and a symbol was carved into their chest .

        The best we can guess is there is a new assassin in the business trying to make a name for themselves

The best we can guess is there is a new assassin in the business trying to make a name for themselves. We don't know their name , their gender and if they are attached to a mafia . I'm also not the only one this is happening to my friend Archie Cambridge the don of the British mafia has also had a few body's turn up .

I've been working long hours on this along with my usual duties so I haven't had much time to spend with my family or friends lately. I can't shake this feeling that a storm is brewing. Everyone is just telling me I'm paranoid but I'm not sure , it's just this feeling I can't shake .

I was in Mexico for normal business activities. No body's have turned up in Mexico and they won't . Based on how things are run in Mexico I have total control of the country. Planes , people , boats ,trains and etc do not enter without my permission. My boarders are tight my crews ensure that . The safest place for me to be is Mexico and at my villa , but my family is here in New York .

It's often why my friends use my villa as a safe house when shit hits the fan. My friend Jayde who's dating my brother Romeo , often used the villa for that purpose. My brother Romeo met her for the first time when we were visiting the villa last year.

Currently I'm having dinner with my family and Luka , it's honestly the first meal I've shared with my family since the gender reveal. I'm pretty sure oldie and a few of my brothers were planing to kidnap me just to ensure I came to dinner tonight , luckily that wasn't needed and I finished work early tonight.

" has their been any updates on the bodies "
My brother Alessandro asks halfway through dinner . I'm honestly surprised he lasted that long without asking . I know he's been concerned for me recently. I'm pretty sure he called me a total of 75 times while I was in Mexico . I sure as hell didn't answer every call.

" no new updates except two new bodies , we still know nothing about this assassin or why he's targeting the British and I". " I'll reach out to our allies and see if they have heard any whispers " I nod before continuing to eat my brothers pickup on the fact I don't want to talk about this and Romeo starts telling us about his date with Jayde they went on yesterday.