Chapter 16

Lorenzo Moretti POV

           Noella and some of the other kids just left to brunch, the rest of us are sitting down eating when the air starts to feel different I'm getting sleepy I look to Sandro who has panic in his eyes before we both fall asleep.

        I wake up tied up with zip ties duck tape and rope to a chair in the foyer of the cabin I look to my left and see everyone else in the same situation as me in different states of waking up. I look up only to see an Irish prick standing there smug.

       " you all make it so easy for me being here in one place at one time" the Irish guy says tsking at us " fuck off " Rocco says in true fashion . The Irish prick has one of his lackeys punch Rocco in the mouth. Rocco now has a busted lip Sandro Dimitri Andre and a few others are trying to figure a way out of this situation. I only hope my sorellina doesn't come back early.

                            Noella Moretti POV

        Asia hacks into the camera of the cabin only to see our friends and family tied up in the foyer of the cabin with men surrounding the cabin inside. We grab whatever weapons we have on us and in the vehicle and formulate a plan to rescue the others. I. Enter the cabin from behind silently with my dagger in hand i creep up on the man standing with his back to me and silt his throat I gently guide his body to the ground silently and move forward in my right hand is my gun with the silencer on it I see  three men sitting with the backs to me watching the security system and shot all three in the back of the head before any of the can react

      I creep down the hallway leading to the foyer and see a man standing in front of my friends and family with other man standing around him defensively I hear the man speaking and I instantly know who it is Eoghan O'Grady a capo for the Irish Mafia. Before he was a capo he was undercover in the Mexican Mafia when I was 12 I discovered his true identity but unfortunately he got away and has hidden himself in Ireland under the don's protection. Due to his work undercover upon his return to Ireland he was promoted to capo.

      I grab my throwing knives in both hands and throw  them directly into six of his men's necks killing them Eoghan turns around shocked to see me standing there with my gun pointed at him , I see my brothers and friends equally shocked and concerned for my safety.

       Eoghan smirks at me " if it isn't Noella Garcia the Mexican Mafia Don " my brothers look astonished by what Eoghan said " you've grown since the last time i see you what where you 13" I keep my blank face on and say " 12 "
" ah 12 I gotta say I was quite impressed the fact a 12 year old ended my undercover mission in yours fathers mafia too bad I got away first and reward for my work Seamus McGillicuddy the Irish mafia don promoted me to Capo"

     I ignore his spiel he continues on to say " I was so sorry to hear about you're fathers death, Alejandro was a great man " Eoghan says sarcastically I see my brothers confused the only person not confused is Andre who was friends with my father Alejandro. " are you done yet " I say I return still with a blank expression, he laughs before saying " you're certainly cocky for some one who'll be dead in a few minutes " my brothers stiffen,it's my turn to laugh now " with what men are you going to kill me with  if it's the 20 or so men I've killed on my way in here , than it seems you're on your own Eoghan and we both know you're to pussy to pull the trigger"

      He glared at me before pulling his gun pointing directly at me my bothers start yelling at him to drop his weapon I see his finger move to the trigger and I shot him right between the eyes and Asia Archie and Camille come out and start untying our friends and family. I put my gun away and approach Enzo and cut him free I refuse to look my brothers in the eye scared of the reaction. I can feel everyone staring at me " look I know you all have a bunch of questions but we need to get out of here one of you obviously have a traitor that gave up or location . Since I know it's not me nor Alessandro's men due to me looking into all of his I suggest we all stay together back at the estate back in New York and work together.

        We're all on the plane now and it's deathly quiet I know I have to tell them all about my past I'm just scared of rejection. " look I never meant to lie to any of you it's just not easy talking about my past, I'm also terrified of you being disgusted by me "I say that last part directed to my brothers " Bambina there's nothing you could ever do for us to be disgusted by you we love you " Sandro says hugging me

       " alright this is a long story is best if you don't say anything and just let me get through this, when I was living with Maria she was a alcoholic and drug addict she was never a mother to me if she wasn't neglecting me she was screaming or hitting me. When I was six she was in debt to some shady people so she sold me to Tobias Galanis the Greek Mafia don he ran a Institute that trained kidnapped children into assassins . not many of the kids survived we were tortured and kept in cells. Tobias became obsessed with me. I was his favorite I was also the best. That's where I met Camille, Archie and Asia. When I was 8 Tobias raped me for the first time . Rape wasn't an uncommon punishment at the institute but in the past Tobias never let anyone one touch me I was naive enough to think it wouldn't happen to me I didn't under stand he was just possessive over me. "

         I take a breath before continuing " I'm not ready to go in detail about what happened at the Institute but when I was 10 I escaped I lived on the streets in Mexico trying to stay alive when I met Alejandro Garcia I told him my story. He took me home and said I was his family now and adopted me . weeks later with the help of my knowledge Alejandro and the mafia rescued the remaking kids from the institute, and killing Tobias in a  bombing . Javier and Diego are my cousins they are the oldest sons of Alejandro's brothers the Garcia welcomed me with open arms I healed from my wounds both physically and emotionally and Alejandro named me his heir. Due to and injury in his early twenties Alejandro couldn't have biological children Javi was trained to be my second in command and Diego my third life was good until it wasn't.

    Two years after joining  the family the Garcias were massacred leaving Alejandro Javi Diego and I the remaining Garcias. We went into hiding with the help of the French , months after hiding I was able to find out the Polish we're having a family reunion with their entire bloodline so I formulated a plan roped Javi and Diego into it and we snuck into Poland and slaughtered thier bloodline in doing this i proved to all the doubters in the Mexican mafia of if I'd be able to be a good don but also infuriating Alejandro in the process he was mad because essentially it was a sucide mission but I truly didn't see an outcome in which any of us would be killed I've learned with age and experience that it was definitely a sucide mission that thanks to the element of surprise we came out on top.

      We four returned to Mexico and life went on until everything was thrown upside down again . Alejandro was diagnosed with cancer when I was 15 he fought hard but in the end we lost him making us orphans all over again. I wax thrusted into my position of don to early many thought my grief would swallow me whole and the mafia would fall but i let my grief motivate me to succeed this mafia was my dad legacy I couldn't fail him . Javi thought we could use a change of scenery and Diego wanted us to experience high school and all that came with it even though we had graduated college years earlier so we moved to Seattle and went to high school until I got that phone call from the social worker saying the LAPD found Maria's body and I was in need of a guardian. I honestly didn't know I was a Moretti between Maria's lies about my father paying her off to have an abortion and my past with Tobias I thought my bio family were some innocent people who would be disgusted by me and would ultimately become targets to my enemies. So that's it do you have any questions?"

         I take a deep breath feeling better that it's all out there now " who killed Maria " Sofia asks "I did when I was 12 I was short on time we were in LA for business with Alejandro . Diego and Javi were making sure dad didn't catch that I snuck out of the hotel, I buried her body in a random lot instead of burning in to ash but now I'm glad I did , it lead me to my family " my brothers smile at me "good I never liked that bitch " Sofia says making us all laugh

       " Do you know MUERTA " Alessio asks me excitedly , Diego laughs " she is MUERTA" the all gasp and look at me shocked. We spend the remainder of the flight talking and me answering questions my brothers assured me they still love me and will always have my back.