Chapter 84

It's been a few days since we've been back in New York , Apollo is setting in well . I hired a tutor to homeschool him for now , we'll revaluate before the next school year . I was homeschooled with Javi and Diego when we were young . We ended up graduating early from high school and then college .

       I also adopted a Newfoundland puppy for Apollo just like he asked for. He ended up naming it Eros , Apollo is a fan of Greek mythology. It started off when he wanted to learn about the Greek god I named him
after.

       Eros is obsessed with Apollo, he follows him everywhere and even sleeps in his bed with him at night

       Eros is obsessed with Apollo, he follows him everywhere and even sleeps in his bed with him at night. I'm not sure how long that will last because Eros will soon be bigger than Apollo . I'm sure Apollo is soaking it in while it lasts. I'm so glad I got him for Apollo , I love seeing him so happy .

     Ivan has been very busy since returning to New York . Between designing the house he's building next door to us , bonding with his family and learning all about the Russian mafia so he can take the position of second in command. Along with kat getting to know her grandparents and aunt that is only a few years older than her .

    So because of that Apollo hasn't been able to spend as much time with Kat as he would like . I think he's going through Kat withdrawals . But Apollo has been busy with either the twins or Grandpa Oldie . Oldie and him have become best friends these past few days . It's actually the cutest thing I've ever seen. I love watching the relation my son and father have.

       Luka and I have been so busy with catching up and settling back in at work here in New York oh and planning a wedding , which is very hard and tedious . I'm trying to learn balance between spending time with Apollo and working , it's just so hard I feel like their isn't enough hours in a day . My dad sure as hell made it look so much easier when I was a kid .

      Todays Saturday though so , Luka and I are bringing Apollo to New Jersey to meet the Cromwells , Maria's biological family also know as the American mafia . I need to learn more about what Galanis told me before he died , I need to know if this half sibling is a threat to my family or not and then decide my next move.

      The only problem is Allister Cromwell , Maria's father also know as my maternal grandfather , well he hates me . Last year when I met him for the first time he said I was a cocky , selfish and vile human being that he was embarrassed to be related to so yeah he pretty much despises me.

    Well the feelings mutual , he's old school in the way his views should have been left back in the 1800s .  I have no problem with the rest of that family in fact I'm quite close to my cousins now a days , but I choose not to engage with him ever and he the same .

      Until now , I wish I could go to his son about this but I know for a fact a man like him , if he found his fourteen year old daughter was knocked up , he wouldn't tell a soul . Not even his wife , according to Galanis my grandfather shipped her away to a secret boarding school to have the baby and stay in hiding until she was old enough to be married off .

        " so how long are we staying in New Jersey mama ?" I hear Apollo ask from where he sits between Luka and I in the back seat as my personal driver starts our journey to jersey

        " so how long are we staying in New Jersey mama ?" I hear Apollo ask from where he sits between Luka and I in the back seat as my personal driver starts our journey to jersey .  " not long maybe a few hours ." " I think if I remember correctly Julian has a son around your age harry... no Henry ." Luka tells Apollo and I nod in agreement.

    Apollo spends most of the drive telling Luka and I all about his sleepover with oldie last night. Which apparently is going to be a weekly tradition now . Apollo and Eros with oldie slept in a large tent in the backyard last night . They had a fire pit and made s'mores , which Apollo had never had before and is now obsessed with.

      We arrive an hour later and are greeted by my grandmother " hello , wow look at how handsome my great grandson is ." Apollo blushes and looks away before hugging her . " Noella " " Julian " we great each other as we usually do , Julian has a hard time showing emotion even with family but especially with me and Alessandro as we are fellow Dons.

      We great the rest of the Cromwells before Apollo runs off with Henry to play soccer . I see Allister standing on the doorway as Luka and Julian discuss something I could care less about  . I discreetly step away from the group and stand beside Allister .

      " I need to speak with you in private " he grunts in return before walking off to his office and I follow him quietly.  Once inside the office I waste no time " I know about the baby you made Maria give up and I need some of the information you have on them ." For a second I see shock in his eyes before he covers it up .

    " why ?" I sigh " because it's biological father is Tobias Galanis and I need to investigate this person and see if they are a threat to my family ." Again shock runs through his face before he masks it again .

    He sighs before heading to his filing cabinet and typing in a code in the locked drawer. " here's everything I have , I want nothing to do with him . He never ended up adopted apparently. Just stayed in foster care until he found a permanent placement when he was around age twelve ."

     " what's his name?" He sighs before grabbing a glass and poring out some whiskey into it and then taking a sip " I believe you already know him ." I squint my eyes in thought " who ?" " he goes by the name Bullet , he's the vice president of the hellfire souls Mc ."

             Holy shit !

***************************************************

Noella's half brother is the Vp of the souls Mc !!

Will bullet pose a threat to Noella's family ?!

Will Noella tell anyone what she has learned ?!

Also if you'd like to get to know Bullet you can read his book !! I just started publishing it !!