Chapter 35

" Wake up Twinny wake up" groaning I roll over and try to go back to sleep ignoring the person in my room rudely trying to disturb my sleep " ughh twinny wake up we're having a twin day" i slightly open my eyes and see Alessio staring at me bouncing up and down " Sio its too early " " its 10 am Ella " " I went to sleep at 6 there was a problem at the warehouse "oh " sio says quietly feeling bad that his excitement is gone I decide to get up and go on on with whatever he's planned. " let me shower and get dressed I'll meet you downstairs " he nods and heads down.

         As I finished getting dressed Rocco came into my room " where are you going " "Alessio wants a twin day " he nods " Romeo and me have one every month " I smile " what are you up to today" " Alessandro has me doing a couple jobs " I nod " um there's a race tonight I was wondering if you want to go with me ?" I smile at roc " of course " he nods with a tiny smile on his face for half a second .

        Alessio and I first stopped off at ihop for breakfast.  " so what was Alejandro like " I sigh before replying " he was the first person to show me love warmth comfort and affection. He was firm and soft when needed he always knew what to say he was also patient every time I had a set back panic attack or was just a moody pre-teenager . He was also my
best friend "

       " he sounds amazing and just what you needed coming out of the institute " I nod and smile sadly " I really don't think I would have survived without him on top of all the trauma I sustained I was suffering from survivors guilt , when Ivan died it broke me my only reason for living was getting the twins out I promised Ivan I would and when I got them out of Mexico and on a plane to Vancouver I had no more reason to live i mean I wanted to take down the Greek don and free everyone but i still felt alone in the world I had nowhere to go " Sio grabs my hand to comfort me .

      An hour later and Sio and I are doing one of those drive thru safaris gosh these animals are so cute Sio and keep giggling at this zebra that's trying to lick his face eventually we get the zebra to move along and we continue driving next up we came along the giraffe we looked off to the side only to see two of them mating he looked at each other and bursted into laughter .
After spending three hours at the safari we drove to a pizzeria to grab lunch .

       As we were eating my phone rang I look to see it's Javi and sio tells me to answer " yeah ?" I say answering the phone " you really have terrible phone etiquette. " I huff " get on with it "
" Marku sent a gift to the house in Mexico " I pinch the bridge of my nose "what was it " " the head of the don of the Colombian Mafia the one who hated you and try's to undermine you any chance he can " I shake my head in annoyance

     The don of the Colombian mafia is an sexist pig who hated Alejandro because when they were teens Alejandro dated and was In love with a girl named Valeria. The Colombian don Fernando Perez was jealous . Valeria was the daughter of the Spanish Mafia Don so he had his father arrange his marriage to Valeria . Alejandro was devastated he tried everything but ultimately Fernando and Valeria were married. Alejandro never dated another women till the day he died Valeria was the only women he loved.

       Fernando and Valeria had five children and his oldest I met one a mission years ago and have had a secret friendship ever since due to our fathers being enemies. With Fernando dead it means Alvaro is the new don . I finish my conversation with Javi and fill in Alessio on what happened and my past with Fernando.

        I decide to call Alvaro to find out if he's aware of his fathers death " hello " a stern heavily accented voice answered the phone " Varo it's Noa " i hear a sigh before the sound of a closing door " you can't be calling right know my father is missing if you call it will look suspicious " Alvaro hated his father due to the abuse he suffered at his hands " Marku sent your fathers head to my house in Mexico " the other line is silent for a few moments " can you send it here with the note he sent " already on its way" " I call in a couple days to discuss an official alliance between us " Alvaro says before hanging up .

          After lunch and the business interruptions  Alessio and I resumed our twin day next up was build a bear I've never been before were also the oldest people participating in the activity we ended up picking out matching cheetahs the whole ...

          After lunch and the business interruptions  Alessio and I resumed our twin day next up was build a bear I've never been before were also the oldest people participating in the activity we ended up picking out matching cheetahs the whole experience was fun and it was fun to feel like a kid for once . We picked out outfits went though the adoption part and we're on the way to our next activity.

       Sio and I spent the next few hours at the mall shopping we bought clothes shoes bags and even prank supplies this day had been so much fun I feel even closer to sio it's hard to spend a lot of time together due to him in school and me work

       Sio and I spent the next few hours at the mall shopping we bought clothes shoes bags and even prank supplies this day had been so much fun I feel even closer to sio it's hard to spend a lot of time together due to him in school and me work . We head out to a park and have a McDonald's picnic for dinner .

       After dinner we head back to the Estate and I shower and get ready for my plans with Rocco

       After dinner we head back to the Estate and I shower and get ready for my plans with Rocco . I spend most of that time trying to think of a plan to lure Marku out of hiding but ultimately can't figure a safe one with no casualty . I look over to my right on my desk at the picture of me and Alejandro . I miss him so much but right know I wish I had his guidance through this situation.

     In my mafia everyone always looks to me for what to do sure Javi is always a sounding board but I don't have the person with years of  experience and knowledge. Maybe I can turn to oldie even though we come from two different mafias he still was a very successful don before handing the position down to Alessandro .