Chapter 42

We got back from Mexico a few days ago but I haven't really been home since . A team of mine and I have been tracing down leads on Marku non stop . Because I grew up with Marku there are many locations and properties i know of his and we've been going in and searching them for him or something that will lead me to him . But every time we go to a location it's vacant. I'm unbelievably frustrated and exhausted.

I had planned to hit up a few more locations but last night oldie called and demanded I return to the estate the next morning. When I tried to say no he used his scary dad voice and there was no arguing then. So I'm in my private plane headed back to New York from Maine .

          I just pulled up to the estate when my phone started to ring I look down at the screen and see the capo running the Marku hunting team is calling

I just pulled up to the estate when my phone started to ring I look down at the screen and see the capo running the Marku hunting team is calling .
" sí?" " Donna I just received word from one of our sources he spotted Marku in Montreal " " doing what and what aren't you saying " "he was on a busy street he saw him and then he vanished, also Marku saw him and waved " " so he wants me to know he's in Montreal . I know one location there I'll text you the address take the team and search ." " you're not coming with Donna ?" " I can't something came up . " before he can reply I hang up .

As I get to the front door I can hear a bunch of people on the other side of it . I scan my memory trying to think why a lot of people would be over . I can seem to think of a reason so I just walk through the door .

Alessio Moretti POV

It's been almost a week since we got back from Mexico I had the time of my life my family hasn't really ever taken a vacation unless you count when we go to Italy but we work a lot on those trips . so this trip was amazing I had never seen my older brothers so relaxed and not stressed. Getting to see where my twinny grew up was even cooler I feel like I understand her better .

I also got to hangout with Noa's friend Nessa more and we'll let's just say I have a huge crush on her . She's so sweet and kind and cuddly . I still couldn't believe when she let me cuddle the first time ,I mean it was after she had a nightmare and was trying to find Noa but she was at work and every day since we have cuddled a bunch .

Anyway since we got back Noa really hasn't been here she's been looking for this Marku guy which has stressed Nessa out even more not knowing where her evil ass brother is and if he just gonna pop up outta nowhere and hurt her.

Enough with depressing topics . today is a really special day . It's mine and Noella's 18th birthday !! It's the first birthday my twinny will celebrated since we were toddlers. My dad is also so excited . My brothers and my dad and me have been planning to surprise Noella with a whole day of activities and special guests .

Our extended family is here , our grandparents our aunts our uncles and all of our cousins the Morettis and the Cromwells. Also all our friends and their families eek im so excited. My dad got hundreds of balloons even arch's and so many flowers the whole house is decorated . Dad had to basically order Noella back home to ensure she's here .