Chapter 15

It's been a few weeks since I've moved in with my brothers I gotten closer to all of them and more affectionate. I've haven't really been a cuddly person since Alejandro past away I didn't realize how much I've missed it. Rocco and I haven't really talked since that day in the kitchen I understand him and I'm remaining patient. It's been hard not letting them into my past I'm afraid they won't want me anymore. The things I did in the institute are disgusting I'm a monster who wants a monster for a sister. I'm trying to stay positive. I've also formed alliances with the Russian British and Japanese mafias well I didn't but Javi handled it for me. To day we're leaving on the big trip to aspen with everybody we're on our way to the private plane right now.

 To day we're leaving on the big trip to aspen with everybody we're on our way to the private plane right now

       I'm sitting on the plane talking to Luka as
Katya sleeps on my shoulder. Luka and i have gotten closer we text all the time  my crush has gotten worse and I honestly think I'm falling for him. " have you ever snowboarded " Lu asks me " yea Diego and I love snowboarding Javi doesn't really like to he can some times have a stick up his butt " lu smirks at me amused Luka and Javi have also gotten closer these past few weeks.

      We pull up to the giant log cabin and I love it aspen is beautiful Katya Camille Asia and I all go into the room with two sets of built in bunk beds and two cozy couches

      We pull up to the giant log cabin and I love it aspen is beautiful Katya Camille Asia and I all go into the room with two sets of built in bunk beds and two cozy couches. " alright we definitely taking this room I call top bunk " Kat says climbing up the steps throwing herself on the bed.

      We're all sitting down at dinner eating and talking
" Noa remember the last time we went snowboarding " Diego says laughing " how could I forget you leading us off the path and getting us lost for hours and javi had to send snow patrol looking for us only to reascued hours later by a hot Swedish girl working snow patrol, I had to ride down on the snowmobile listening to you flirt terribly and only when we got down and met with Javi she gave me her number and asked me to dinner " the table erupts in laughter and Diego blushes " that's not what I meant " Diego says nod laughing.

       It's the next morning and it's Diego Rocco Luka Gabriel and I at the top of the black diamond getting ready for our first run. The others are either on other hills or skiing. "Don't get lost " Rocco says to me and Diego smirking

      After a few runs Luka and I head off into downtown aspen to grab lunch some of the moms are shopping other are back home eating or napping. This isn't a date but im still just as nervous as we're sitting talking I notice a sparrow tattoo on Luka's forearm and ask him about it I see him stiffen a bit " I'm sorry I didn't mean to" luka cuts me of shaking his head saying " it's ok it's just a sensitive subject I don't mind telling you , um my younger brother was killed years ago sparrows we're his favorite so I got a tattoo in memory of him . It's hard with him gone he was my bestfriend he died too young I dont even know how he died" I reach across the table and hold his hand saying how sorry I am for him he thanks me for listening he says he doesn't get to talk about him much it's just so hard on his mom to talk about.

       It's dinner and we're all talking about are day laughing and having a good time when Camille whispers in my ear asking if I want to go with Archie and Asia to get brunch tomorrow to catch up on what we missed in private. I tell her I'd love to and Camille tells everyone our plans of catching up thankfully everyone else has plans.

       The next day Camille Archie Asia and I head into to town and sit at a cozy cafe. " so what have you been up to " Archie says getting right to the point so i tell them everything from escaping to Alejandro adopting me to assisting in the rescue to be coming his heir to the massacre of the Garcia family and our revenge on the polish to Alejandro get cancer till now

       " Wow I can't believe you're the don " Asia says to me in disbelief at everything I've been through " I know but I can see it you were always the leader of our group at the institute you're an exceptional leader I'm so proud of you " Camille says emotionally. We all laugh and tell stories of the old days. As we're pulling up to the cabin and we're all realize something's wrong.